:: Re: [DNG] My thoughts on usr merge
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] My thoughts on usr merge
Marc Shapiro via Dng - 01.12.23, 03:35:09 CET:
> This can't be an issue for Daedalus, however, because this is definitely
> destabilizing. So this becomes an issue with Excalibur? But Excalibur
> isn't likely to be released by March, 2024. This is just confusing.

Devuan Ceres is affected. Devuan Excalibur will be affected. At least as it
stands now.

Earlier versions of Devuan like Daedalus are not affected and can remain
unmerged until upgraded to Devuan Ceres or once released or almos released
Excalibur.

--
Martin