:: Re: [DNG] Sysvinit script doesn't t…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Sysvinit script doesn't trigger on boot
Joel Roth via Dng - 01.12.23, 11:24:49 CET:
> I made a script to load rules for an nft firewall.
> It's executable, runs from the command line
> with start/stop/status options.

I do not have the time at the moment to look at your script and setup,
however, just wanted to let you know that maybe there is a ready-made
solution: iptables-persistent

Not sure whether that is adapted to nft yet. But even if its not suitable
for your usecase, you probably could compare how they have done things. I
know about this since I have seen this installed on training virtual
machines I hold courses on.

--
Martin