:: Re: [DNG] dmesg printout when start…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sawbona
À: Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] dmesg printout when starting VirtualBox VM
Hello:

Again, sorry for another late reply.
Tying this up kept me rather busy.

On 28 Nov 2023 at 0:20, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ...and a link to those long story logs to help avoid my wild ass
> guess assumptions being totally ...

Totally taken into account but way above my head to
understand/implement.

I took the problem to the VirtualBox forum and they found the
solution to the problem.

I was down to my making some changes in the audio settings for the
XPSP3 VM. Seems that XP audio is does not work well with VBox.

No big deal, I don't need it for what I use the VM for.

But you would have to *really* know your way around the VM logs to
figure it out and it is quite cryptic stuff.

If interested, have a read:
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=110642

Thanks for your input.

Best,