:: Re: [DNG] upcoming usr merge requir…
Página Principal
Autor: o1bigtenor
Para: Devuan ML
Assunto: Re: [DNG] upcoming usr merge requirements
Greetings

Background:
Reading about the upcoming necessity of moving to 'usr merge'.

My boxen (for at least the last 12 years if not longer) I run separate
partitions for (last number of years only this new one) /efi, /boot ,
/root (yes I know its a redundancy but it gets the label of /root ),
/swap, /usr. /var, and /home. (Not going into the
reasoning for such.)

Question:
What am I supposed to do so that my system will continue to boot with
this change
to /usr merge?

(What I've read so far is that people - - - well they just do it - - -
- well what are they doing?)

TIA