:: [devuan-dev] bug#769: bug#769: Inco…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
À: Mark Hindley, 769, Boian Bonev
CC: Klaus Ethgen
Sujet: [devuan-dev] bug#769: bug#769: Incompatible with debian libgudev-1.0-0 version 238-2
Hi Boian and Mark.

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

Boian Bonev - 21.11.23, 10:58:14 CET:
> On Mon, 2023-11-20 at 18:12 +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> > Martin,
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 11:46:06AM +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Any update on this one?
> >
> > As far as I know this is fixed. See (merged) #770 and #771.
> >
> > Boian, can you confirm that?
>
> Yes, this is partially fixed. There is no current/no-current tag
> support in eudev, but the other things should be ok.

Yes, indeed. I can login with updated libgudev just fine.

> > > I also ask cause I do get crashes currently when I try to access a
> > > mounted LUKS encrypted BTRFS filesystem on any external disk with
> > > Dolphin. And I wonder whether they are related. However while I see
> > >
> > > #4 0x00007fe13808ab94 in Solid::StorageAccess::isEncrypted() const
> > > () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5Solid.so.5
> > >
> > > I see no call to libgudev, so it might be a different issue.
> >
> > Yes, looks like a different issue to me.
>
> Looks like not related to this bug.

Indeed, unfortunately this bug still happens. And indeed it seems to be
related somehow to LUKS encryption. Cause I just tried it with an external
1 TB USB SSD with Exfat and got no crash.

So still gotta research that a bit more and see whether it is reported
already or if not, where to report it.

Best,
--
Martin