:: Re: [DNG] proftpd
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antony Stone
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] proftpd
On Friday 17 November 2023 at 17:00:47, Peter Radisson via Dng wrote:

> Hi list,
> i am not sure how to report ...
> today i installed proftpd and the install complaint about
> some missing systemctl ...
> can somebody take look in that issue ? it is confusing atleast.

Please uninstall it, repeat the installation, and be more specific about:

a) how you're installing it
b) which version you're installing
c) which release of Devuan you're installing it on
d) which repository your sources.list is pointing to
e) precisely what the "complaint" is

That might give us enough information to providing meaningful advice.

Antony.

--
A good conversation is like a miniskirt;
short enough to retain interest,

- Celeste Headlee

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.