:: Re: [DNG] IPv6 slow on one of my Li…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gregory Nowak
A: Michael S. Keller via Dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] IPv6 slow on one of my Linux hosts
On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 08:25:30PM -0600, Michael S. Keller via Dng wrote:
> On 2023-11-16 16:49, Gregory Nowak via Dng wrote:
> > I see from output you posted previously your router supports stateful
> > address configuration, but you didn't post any output regarding
> > autonomous address configuration. I don't expect the following to make
> > a difference, but just in case, can you change in
> > /etc/network/interfaces:
> >
> > iface eth0 inet6 dhcp
> >
> > to:
> >
> > iface eth0 inet6 auto
>
> With this setting, eth0 does not get a routeable IPv6 address.

OK. What do accept_ra_mtu, and mtu return:

# sysctl net.ipv6.conf.default.accept_ra_mtu
net.ipv6.conf.default.accept_ra_mtu = 1

# sysctl net.ipv6.conf.default.mtu
net.ipv6.conf.default.mtu = 1280

If the mtu is 1280 or higher, that's fine. Besides that,
I'm out of ideas at this point. If I think of something else, I'll
some point, I'd be interested in knowing what the cause is. Ipv6 is
meant to be a straight forward protocol, so I'm baffled by the
symptoms you're describing. Hope you figure it out at some point, and
wish I could help more.

Greg

--
xweb site: http://www.gregn.net