:: Re: [DNG] A very special thumbs up …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: golinux
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] A very special thumbs up . . .
On 2023-11-14 10:30, Dario Niedermann wrote:
> Il 25/08/2023 alle 03:24, golinux ha scritto:
>
>> Greetings everybody!
>>
>> Here's a special post on the Dev1Galaxy forum:
>>
>> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=5910
>>
>> After all that work, the appreciation is much appreciated! Thanks
>> Bruce!!!
>

> That link doesn't seem to work :/

It was removed by me when I realized that the content was old news.
Someone with good intentions reformatted/recycled Bruce's statement that
was originally posted here. It took me a while to connect the dots of
what had happened:

https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=2162

> Do posts expire in the Devuan forums?

No, they don't. But occasionally posts are removed for other reasons.

Apologies for the confusion . . .

golinux