著者: Merlijn Wajer
To: maemo-leste
題目: Re: [maemo-leste] No ringtone in leste
Hi Pavel,

First of all, apologies for the delayed reply.

On 27/10/2023 22:57, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Everything pretty much works for me, except for incoming ringtone.
>
> I do get vibrations on incoming call, I can accept the call, but no
> ringtone.
>
> I went to settings to select a ringtone. Default was nokia tune. (I'd
> understand if we can't distribute that one). In maemo, I vaguely
> remember the tones were played in the settings, but in Leste, nothing
> plays.

I can also reproduce this on my device. To work around this right now, I
added a custom ringtone.ogg (I in fact use the Nokia one) and set it
through the settings. Go to the settings, Profile applet, and then for
the active profile select a ringtone.

Regards,
Merlijn