:: Re: [DNG] RAM errors
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: David L. Craig
À: dng
Nouveaux-sujets: [DNG] OT: Super duper (was: Re: RAM errors)
Sujet: Re: [DNG] RAM errors
On 23Nov10:1934+1000, onefang wrote:

> On 2023-11-10 10:15:53, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > onefang - 10.11.23, 03:58:59 CET:
> > > Most PC vendors are not able to sell Z Series products.

> > > My super desktop isn't quite THAT super.
> >
> > Probably not able to hot plug RAM, but still a desktop that would be
> > interesting. The Talos II Secure Workstation:
> >
> > https://www.raptorcs.com/content/TL2WK2/intro.html
> >
> > However the price tag is interesting, too. Even for the cheaper BlackBird
> > Secure Desktop.
>
> My bank account isn't THAT super. lol

Indeed. The power consumption is also super, with most
configurations requiring three-phase circuits.
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________