:: Re: [DNG] Internet connectivity iss…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: o1bigtenor
À: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Internet connectivity issues and browsers
On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 7:45 PM Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> Hendrik Boom said on Thu, 9 Nov 2023 13:18:14 -0500
>
> >On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 06:26:16AM -0600, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:

snip

> >It's to keep your ISP from spying on your DNS requests.
> >f course, it eans that whoever gets the DNS-over-HTTPS requests can
> >spy on you themselves.
>
> To rule out DNS over HTTPS, just install unbound on your computer. This
> is really the way to go anyway.

So I'm to install unbound on every machine on my network.

Somehow that makes the solution almost as bad as the disease I think.

(There are at least 5 different systems presently operational on my network.
There will be a lot more (most of the additional will not be connected
to the web
though) coming up shortly.)

Regards