:: Re: [DNG] Irony
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Irony
On Tue, 07 Nov 2023 18:33:27 +0100, Martin wrote in message
<113312253.nniJfEyVGO@???>:

> Hi Roberto.
>
> Roberto Scattini - 07.11.23, 17:15:54 CET:
> > > Lennart working at Microsoft and Systemd 2.55-rc1 brings a blue
> > > screen of death (BSOD). Even I would not have thought something
> > > like this would happen.
> >
> > That's funny! Can You share more context on this?
>
> For example:
>
> systemd 255-rc1 Brings "Blue Screen of Death" Support

..chk out https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/26586

..who defines boot time "if low" "battery level in initrd"?
Etc.

..when does Systemd/"Linux" cease being "Linux"?
Remember how Linus started writing "Freeax" using
Minix as his inspiration and starting point?

..the inspiration behind SystemD is very clearly totalitarian
to anyone who knows a wee bit of German and Austrian history.
Now, admitting it? ;oD

> & New Tool To Spawn VMs
>
> Written by Michael Larabel in systemd on 6 November 2023 at 09:04 AM
> EST.
>
> https://www.phoronix.com/news/systemd-255-rc1
>
> Ciao,

Scenarios always come in sets of three: