:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-11-…
Página Inicial
Autor: Set (setto)" Hallströ
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-11-02
Devuan meet 2023-11-02 @20:30 UTC
=================================

Present: plasma41, golinux, DelTomix, fsmithred, rrq, gnu_srs (on the
pad not on jitsi. Maybe wrong time?)

Regrets: bb|hcb, setto

Old Business
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old Actions
~~~~~~~~~~~

New Business
~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeePen
------

Packaging:

- ceres:
+ distro-info-data
+ choose-mirror
+ openvpn
+ dbus
+ util-linux
+ mdadm

plasma41
--------

- Not much from me. I've just been submitting drive-by patches to
various assorted upstream Debian packages as I found issues while
compiling various packages from source.

New Actions
~~~~~~~~~~~

gnu_srs
-------

- Note: On this computer I don't have a micrpohone or a camera. Sorry
:(
- (gl) That would explain our puzzlement . . .

- What do you think of creating a port of Devuan GNU/Hurd? More and
more packages require usrmerge/usr-is-merged, which is annoying. Hurd
does not have systemd but supports other init systems. Recent upstream
progress (almost complete) is rumpdisk, SMP and 64bit support.
- (gl) Just my $.02 . . . Keep in mind that even the arm images are a
community development project not an 'official' one. A Hurd spin would
be a welcome addition but I don't see how it could be anything but
another community project at this point. We just don't have the human
resources to take it on.
- (bb|hcb) I do not mind helping that to happen, but I do not have
the free time to get more involved. I'd presume that the same statement
is quite valid for all of us...

- How much effort is it? LeePen mentioned amprolla.
- (gl) Check it out here: https://git.devuan.org/devuan/amprolla3

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⢹⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀