:: Re: [DNG] eudev pull request
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Boian Bonev
To: aitor, dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] eudev pull request
Hi,

On Sun, 2023-10-29 at 13:22 +0100, aitor wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to do a pull request in the original eudev git repository, but I'm not being able to compare across forks
> because my git repository doesn't appear in the drop-down list when I try to select the head repository.

Looks like one of GH's quirks. I have also tried and couldn't find a way to
create a PR between 'unrelated' repos.

Unrelated is quoted, because GH does not know that they are related.

Seems that the only (known to me) way for GH to know is to use their fork
button on the web interface.

> Therefore, I opened the PR in my own repository:
> https://github.com/gnuinos/eudev/pull/1

Thanks for the fix! Merged.

While it is not hard to get your commit and push it to the eudev-project/eudev
repo, please do the following for the next PR:

1) delete the your eudev repo
2) fork it again from GH's web
3) push your commit(s) to the fork
4) create a PR