:: [DNG] Disappearing scrollbars
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hendrik Boom
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] Disappearing scrollbars
I'm using firefox-esr on lxqt on chimaera.

My scroll bars, both vertical and horixontal, are very thin. In theory, I can mouse over to where the scroll bar should be and they'll get fat enough to be used.

But some of the scroll bars for areas within the firefox window are so thin they vanish altogether.

I can sometimes get them to appear by changing the size of the entire firefox window. Then they sometimes appear and can be used.

Anybody know how to get scroll bars to always remain reasonably thick, visible, and usable?

-- hendrik