:: Re: [DNG] How to force permission c…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Fred
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] How to force permission change?
On 10/24/23 09:25, Steve Litt wrote:
> Fred said on Tue, 24 Oct 2023 09:02:56 -0700
>
>> On 10/24/23 07:33, Rob via Dng wrote:
>>>

>>> Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Hi,
I believe the DNS321 is running some version of Linux but admin doesn't
have access to the OS. I access them by samba although ftp also works.
Their target market is, of course, Windows.

There are thousands of files on there that do show permissions and
ownership:

fred@ragnok:~$ ls -l /mnt/dns321/pdf_1/W5300.pdf
-rw-r--r-- 1 502 502 1740845 Sep 25 2011 /mnt/dns321/pdf_1/W5300.pdf

There are 23 files in two directories that have the funky permissions I
showed earlier and can't be read. I don't know how they came by the
funky permissions as I originally just mv or cp them to the NAS box.

Best regards,
Fred