:: [DNG] I posted false information ag…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [DNG] Harbour programming language
Sujet: [DNG] I posted false information again: was Harbour programming language
Steve Litt said on Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:06:08 -0400

>I shouldn't believe everything I see in the Harbour mailing list,
>because some people post wrong information (like me).

I checked, and no such thing was posted on the Harbour mailing list. I
have no idea where I got the idea that Xharbor was proprietary: I might
have just confabulated that opinion.

Confabulation is where you really believe a false memory is true.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21