:: Re: [DNG] Harbour programming langu…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steve Litt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Uudet otsikot: [DNG] I posted false information again: was Harbour programming language
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Harbour programming language
Aitor said on Sun, 15 Oct 2023 09:54:11 +0200

>Hi,
>
>On 10/15/23 01:05, Steve Litt wrote:
>
>>> xharbour https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHarbour
>> WARNING: Xharbour is proprietary software.
>
>Some scripting languages derived from it are likely to be, but not
>xHarbour itself.

Oh. I looked it up, you're right, my mistake. Xharbor is open source.

I shouldn't believe everything I see in the Harbour mailing list,
because some people post wrong information (like me).

Thanks for the correction.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21