:: Re: [DNG] daedalus-security must be…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Haines Brown
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] daedalus-security must be explicitly confirmed
On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 12:39:36PM -0500, o1bigtenor wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 12:14 PM Haines Brown <haines@???> wrote:
> >
> > I'm running Daedalus and go to # update. Doing so returns this:
> >
> > E: Repository 'http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-security
> > InRelease' changed its 'Label' value from 'Devuan Security' to
> > 'Devuan-Security'
> >
> > N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this
> > repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.

> open /etc/apt/sources.list using your favorite editor
> change all incidences of Devuan Security to Devuan-Security
> save changes
> back out of file
> use # apt update
>
> should be good

Nope, not so good. My sources list only daealus repositories.
I have no line with Devuan Security in it. The line I have is

deb http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-security main

I tried the line deb http://deb.devuan.org/merged Devuan-Security main

Wow! Now I longer have to an update command. I cd to / and do

$ find . -perm -u+x -type f | grep update
[nothing returned]

But I may be misusing the command. I don't find update it in
either /usr/bin or /usr/sbin

--

     Haines Brown