:: Re: [DNG] daedalus-security must be…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: o1bigtenor
Dátum:
Címzett: Haines Brown
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] daedalus-security must be explicitly confirmed
On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 12:14 PM Haines Brown <haines@???> wrote:

> I'm running Daedalus and go to # update. Doing so returns this:
>
> E: Repository 'http://deb.devuan.org/merged daedalus-security
> InRelease' changed its 'Label' value from 'Devuan Security' to
> 'Devuan-Security'
>
> N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this
> repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
>
> The man apt-secuity says to provide this configuration in the
> Sources.list. Acquire::AllowDowngradeToInsecureRepositories=yes
>
> But how to I do that?

I would do that using vi but that's my preference.

open /etc/apt/sources.list using your favorite editor
change all incidences of Devuan Security to Devuan-Security
save changes
back out of file
use # apt update

should be good

(I tend to add a line at the beginning of the file stating what I'm changing
adding the date and my initials and sometimes where I got the information
from - - - all that helps if there are future issues (in finding
possible issueswhen things bork some time later).)

HTH