:: [DNG] Harbour programming language
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Harbour programming language
Hi all,

I'm investigating a language called Harbour, which is a modern, cross
platform Free Software implementation of the 80's and early 90's
Clipper 4GL (Fourth Generation Language), in hopes of having a quick
and easy way to make quick and dirty database applications.

What I'm discovering is that Harbour *might* make a pretty good
substitute for shellscripts, especially shellscripts that loop a lot,
because looping in shellscripts is *incredibly* slow. I'll keep you in
the loop as I discover more about this.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21