:: [devuan-dev] bug#799: additional in…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Friedhelm Mehnert
A: 799
Asunto: [devuan-dev] bug#799: additional information
Here is some additional information. I should have provided from the
start.

1. I'm on pure alsa, no pulseaudio or pipewire.

2. I'm not using any desktop environment, but fvwm2 window manager.

3. Beep works in textmode ttys.

4. Sound works from all applications including Browser.

5. I have liblogind0 and libelogind-compat installed.

This is a lenovo T410 laptop running current Daedalus. It' using buildin
Intel graphics and the i915 xserver. I have also tried to use the
vesa-server, which has other more severe problems on this machine, but
the problem remains the same.

I can not reprocuce the crashes with vrt switching. Both versions do
that fine here.

I attach the output of "dpkg -l" in the hope it may help.

Regards Friedhelm

||/ Name                                 Version                             Architecture Description
+++-====================================-===================================-============-================================================================================
ii  aacgain                              2.0.0-dmo1                          amd64        Lossless mp4 normalizer with statistical analysis
ii  acpi                                 1.7-1.2                             amd64        displays information on ACPI devices
ii  acpi-support-base                    0.143-5.1                           all          scripts for handling base ACPI events such as the power button
ii  acpid                                1:2.0.33-2+b1                       amd64        Advanced Configuration and Power Interface event daemon
ii  adduser                              3.134                               all          add and remove users and groups
ii  adwaita-icon-theme                   43-1                                all          default icon theme of GNOME
ii  alsa-firmware-loaders                1.2.5-3                             amd64        ALSA software loaders for specific hardware
ii  alsa-oss                             1.1.8-2                             amd64        ALSA wrapper for OSS applications
ii  alsa-ucm-conf                        1.2.8-1                             all          ALSA Use Case Manager configuration files
ii  alsa-utils                           1.2.8-1                             amd64        Utilities for configuring and using ALSA
ii  anacron                              2.3-36                              amd64        cron-like program that doesn't go by time
ii  apt                                  2.6.1devuan1                        amd64        commandline package manager
ii  apt-file                             3.3                                 all          search for files within Debian packages (command-line interface)
ii  apt-utils                            2.6.1devuan1                        amd64        package management related utility programs
ii  aptitude                             0.8.13-5                            amd64        terminal-based package manager
ii  aptitude-common                      0.8.13-5                            all          architecture independent files for the aptitude package manager
ii  aria2                                1.36.0-1                            amd64        High speed download utility
ii  aspell                               0.60.8-4+b1                         amd64        GNU Aspell spell-checker
ii  aspell-de-1901                       1:2-38                              all          Traditional German dictionary for aspell
ii  aspell-en                            2020.12.07-0-1                      all          English dictionary for GNU Aspell
ii  at                                   3.2.5-1+b1                          amd64        Delayed job execution and batch processing
ii  at-spi2-common                       2.46.0-5                            all          Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface (common files)
ii  atomiks                              1.0.4.1-3                           amd64        Atomiks - A remake of the classic Atomix game for modern platforms
ii  autoconf                             2.71-3                              all          automatic configure script builder
ii  automake                             1:1.16.5-1.3                        all          Tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles
ii  autopoint                            0.21-12                             all          tool for setting up gettext infrastructure in a source package
ii  autotools-dev                        20220109.1                          all          Update infrastructure for config.{guess,sub} files
ii  axel                                 2.17.11-3                           amd64        light command line download accelerator
ii  barcode                              0.99-6                              amd64        Utility for barcode generation
ii  base-files                           12.4devuan3                         all          Devuan base system miscellaneous files
ii  base-passwd                          3.6.1                               amd64        Debian base system master password and group files
ii  bash                                 5.2.15-2+b2                         amd64        GNU Bourne Again SHell
ii  bc                                   1.07.1-3+b1                         amd64        GNU bc arbitrary precision calculator language
ii  bind9-dnsutils                       1:9.18.19-1~deb12u1                 amd64        Clients provided with BIND 9
ii  bind9-host                           1:9.18.19-1~deb12u1                 amd64        DNS Lookup Utility
ii  bind9-libs:amd64                     1:9.18.19-1~deb12u1                 amd64        Shared Libraries used by BIND 9
ii  binfmt-support                       2.2.2-2                             amd64        Support for extra binary formats
ii  binutils                             2.40-2                              amd64        GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
ii  binutils-common:amd64                2.40-2                              amd64        Common files for the GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
ii  binutils-x86-64-linux-gnu            2.40-2                              amd64        GNU binary utilities, for x86-64-linux-gnu target
ii  brave-browser                        1.59.117                            amd64        The web browser from Brave
ii  brave-keyring                        1.16                                all          Brave Browser keyring and repository files
ii  bsdextrautils                        2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        extra utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite
ii  bsdmainutils                         12.1.8                              all          Transitional package for more utilities from FreeBSD
ii  bsdutils                             1:2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                amd64        basic utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite
ii  build-essential                      12.9                                amd64        Informational list of build-essential packages
ii  bzip2                                1.0.8-5+b1                          amd64        high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
ii  ca-certificates                      20230311                            all          Common CA certificates
ii  ccache                               4.8+really4.7.5-1                   amd64        Compiler cache for fast recompilation of C/C++ code
ii  cdparanoia                           3.10.2+debian-14                    amd64        audio extraction tool for sampling CDs
ii  cdrdao                               1:1.2.4-3                           amd64        records CDs in Disk-At-Once (DAO) mode
ii  cdrtools                             2:3.02~2023.09.28-fm1               amd64        The ORIGINAL from Joerg Schilling
ii  chrony                               4.3-2+deb12u1                       amd64        Versatile implementation of the Network Time Protocol
ii  console-common                       0.7.91                              all          basic infrastructure for text console configuration
ii  console-data                         2:1.12-9                            all          keymaps, fonts, charset maps, fallback tables for 'kbd'.
ii  console-setup                        1.221                               all          console font and keymap setup program
ii  console-setup-linux                  1.221                               all          Linux specific part of console-setup
ii  coreutils                            9.1-1                               amd64        GNU core utilities
ii  cowbuilder                           0.89                                amd64        pbuilder running on cowdancer
ii  cowdancer                            0.89                                amd64        Copy-on-write directory tree utility
ii  cpio                                 2.13+dfsg-7.1                       amd64        GNU cpio -- a program to manage archives of files
ii  cpp                                  4:12.2.0-3                          amd64        GNU C preprocessor (cpp)
ii  cpp-12                               12.2.0-14                           amd64        GNU C preprocessor
ii  cron                                 3.0pl1-162                          amd64        process scheduling daemon
ii  cron-daemon-common                   3.0pl1-162                          all          process scheduling daemon's configuration files
ii  cryptsetup                           2:2.6.1-4~deb12u1                   amd64        disk encryption support - startup scripts
ii  cryptsetup-bin                       2:2.6.1-4~deb12u1                   amd64        disk encryption support - command line tools
ii  curl                                 7.88.1-10+deb12u4                   amd64        command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
ii  cw                                   3.6.0-5+b1                          amd64        Morse code tutor - command line user interface
ii  dash                                 0.5.12-2                            amd64        POSIX-compliant shell
ii  dbus-bin                             1.14.10-1~deb12u1devuan1            amd64        simple interprocess messaging system (command line utilities)
ii  dbus-daemon                          1.14.10-1~deb12u1devuan1            amd64        simple interprocess messaging system (reference message bus)
ii  dbus-session-bus-common              1.14.10-1~deb12u1devuan1            all          simple interprocess messaging system (session bus configuration)
ii  dbus-x11                             1.14.10-1~deb12u1devuan1            amd64        simple interprocess messaging system (X11 deps)
ii  dconf-gsettings-backend:amd64        0.40.0-4                            amd64        simple configuration storage system - GSettings back-end
ii  dconf-service                        0.40.0-4                            amd64        simple configuration storage system - D-Bus service
ii  deb-multimedia-keyring               2016.8.1                            all          GnuPG archive key of the deb-multimedia repository
ii  debconf                              1.5.82                              all          Debian configuration management system
ii  debconf-i18n                         1.5.82                              all          full internationalization support for debconf
ii  debhelper                            13.11.4                             all          helper programs for debian/rules
ii  debian-archive-keyring               2023.3+deb12u1                      all          GnuPG archive keys of the Debian archive
ii  debianutils                          5.7-0.5~deb12u1                     amd64        Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
ii  debootstrap                          1.0.128+nmu2devuan2                 all          Bootstrap a basic Devuan system
ii  deborphan                            1.7.35                              amd64        program that can find unused packages, e.g. libraries
ii  detox                                1.4.5-4                             amd64        replace problematic characters in filenames
ii  devscripts                           2.23.4                              amd64        scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
ii  devuan-keyring                       2023.05.28                          all          GnuPG keys used by the Devuan repository
ii  devuan-lintian-profile               1.11                                all          Devuan vendor profile for lintian
ii  dh-autoreconf                        20                                  all          debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
ii  dh-make                              2.202301                            all          tool that converts source archives into Debian package source
ii  dh-strip-nondeterminism              1.13.1-1                            all          file non-deterministic information stripper — Debhelper add-on
ii  dictionaries-common                  1.29.5                              all          spelling dictionaries - common utilities
ii  diffstat                             1.65-1                              amd64        produces graph of changes introduced by a diff file
ii  diffutils                            1:3.8-4                             amd64        File comparison utilities
ii  dirmngr                              2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - network certificate management service
ii  dmidecode                            3.4-1                               amd64        SMBIOS/DMI table decoder
ii  dmsetup                              2:1.02.185-2                        amd64        Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
ii  dnsutils                             1:9.18.19-1~deb12u1                 all          Transitional package for bind9-dnsutils
ii  dosbox                               0.74-3-4+b1                         amd64        x86 emulator with Tandy/Herc/CGA/EGA/VGA/SVGA graphics, sound and DOS
ii  dosfstools                           4.2-1                               amd64        utilities for making and checking MS-DOS FAT filesystems
ii  dpkg                                 1.21.22                             amd64        Debian package management system
ii  dpkg-dev                             1.21.22                             all          Debian package development tools
ii  dput                                 1.1.3                               all          Debian package upload tool
ii  dupload                              2.9.12                              all          Debian package upload tool
ii  dvdauthor                            0.7.2-2                             amd64        create DVD-Video file system
ii  dvdbackup                            0.4.2-4.1                           amd64        tool to rip DVD's from the command line
ii  dwz                                  0.15-1                              amd64        DWARF compression tool
ii  e2fsprogs                            1.47.0-2                            amd64        ext2/ext3/ext4 file system utilities
ii  ed                                   1.19-1                              amd64        classic UNIX line editor
ii  eject                                2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        ejects CDs and operates CD-Changers under Linux
ii  emacsen-common                       3.0.5                               all          Common facilities for all emacsen
ii  equivs                               2.3.1                               all          Circumvent Debian package dependencies
ii  ethtool                              1:6.1-1                             amd64        display or change Ethernet device settings
ii  eudev                                3.2.12-4+deb12u1                    amd64        /dev/ and hotplug management daemon
ii  exfatprogs                           1.2.0-1                             amd64        exFAT file system utilities
ii  exim4                                4.96-15+deb12u2                     all          metapackage to ease Exim MTA (v4) installation
ii  exim4-base                           4.96-15+deb12u2                     amd64        support files for all Exim MTA (v4) packages
ii  exim4-config                         4.96-15+deb12u2                     all          configuration for the Exim MTA (v4)
ii  exim4-daemon-light                   4.96-15+deb12u2                     amd64        lightweight Exim MTA (v4) daemon
ii  eyed3                                0.9.7-1                             all          Display and manipulate id3-tags on the command-line
ii  f3                                   8.0-2                               amd64        test real flash memory capacity
ii  fakeroot                             1.31-1.2                            amd64        tool for simulating superuser privileges
ii  fdisk                                2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        collection of partitioning utilities
ii  ffmpeg                               10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        audio/video encoder, streaming server & audio/video file converter
ii  fftw2                                2.1.5-6                             amd64        library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
ii  fig2dev                              1:3.2.8b-3                          amd64        Utilities for converting XFig figure files
ii  figlet                               2.2.5-3+b1                          amd64        Make large character ASCII banners out of ordinary text
ii  file                                 1:5.44-3                            amd64        Recognize the type of data in a file using "magic" numbers
ii  findutils                            4.9.0-4                             amd64        utilities for finding files--find, xargs
ii  firmware-amd-graphics                20230210-5                          all          Binary firmware for AMD/ATI graphics chips
ii  firmware-iwlwifi                     20230210-5                          all          Binary firmware for Intel Wireless cards
ii  firmware-linux                       20230210-5                          all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel (metapackage)
ii  firmware-linux-free                  20200122-1                          all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
ii  firmware-linux-nonfree               20230210-5                          all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel (metapackage)
ii  firmware-misc-nonfree                20230210-5                          all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
ii  flac                                 1.4.2+ds-2                          amd64        Free Lossless Audio Codec - command line tools
ii  flake                                0.11-4                              amd64        Alternative encoder for the Free Lossless Audio Codec
ii  fldigi                               4.1.23-1                            amd64        digital modem program for hamradio operators
ii  fluid-soundfont-gm                   3.1-5.3                             all          Fluid (R3) General MIDI SoundFont (GM)
ii  fontconfig                           2.14.1-4                            amd64        generic font configuration library - support binaries
ii  fontconfig-config                    2.14.1-4                            amd64        generic font configuration library - configuration
ii  fonts-dejavu-core                    2.37-6                              all          Vera font family derivate with additional characters
ii  fonts-liberation                     1:1.07.4-11                         all          Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier
ii  fonts-urw-base35                     20200910-7                          all          font set metric-compatible with the 35 PostScript Level 2 Base Fonts
ii  foremost                             1.5.7-11+b2                         amd64        forensic program to recover lost files
ii  fp-compiler-3.2.2:amd64              3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - compiler
ii  fp-docs-3.2.2                        3.2.2+dfsg-20                       all          Free Pascal - documentation
ii  fp-ide-3.2.2                         3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - IDE
ii  fp-units-base-3.2.2:amd64            3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - base units
ii  fp-units-db-3.2.2:amd64              3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - database-library units
ii  fp-units-fcl-3.2.2:amd64             3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - Free Component Library
ii  fp-units-fv-3.2.2:amd64              3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - Free Vision units
ii  fp-units-gfx-3.2.2:amd64             3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - graphics-library units
ii  fp-units-gtk2-3.2.2:amd64            3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - GTK+ 2.x units
ii  fp-units-math-3.2.2:amd64            3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - math units
ii  fp-units-misc-3.2.2:amd64            3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - miscellaneous units
ii  fp-units-multimedia-3.2.2:amd64      3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - multimedia units
ii  fp-units-net-3.2.2:amd64             3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - networking units
ii  fp-units-rtl-3.2.2:amd64             3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - runtime libraries
ii  fp-utils-3.2.2                       3.2.2+dfsg-20                       amd64        Free Pascal - utilities
ii  fpc                                  3.2.2+dfsg-20                       all          Free Pascal - SDK suite dependency package
ii  fpc-3.2.2                            3.2.2+dfsg-20                       all          Free Pascal - SDK-3.2.2 suite
ii  fpc-source-3.2.2                     3.2.2+dfsg-20                       all          Free Pascal - SDK source code
ii  friedhelms-repo-keyring              2022.05.01+fm4                      all          GnuPG archive key of friedhelms repository
ii  fuse3                                3.14.0-4                            amd64        Filesystem in Userspace (3.x version)
ii  fvwm                                 1:2.7.0-2                           amd64        F(?) Virtual Window Manager
ii  fvwm-icons                           20070101-7                          all          icon *.xpm files from fvwm development site
ii  fxload                               0.0.20081013-2                      amd64        Firmware download to EZ-USB devices
ii  g++                                  4:12.2.0-3                          amd64        GNU C++ compiler
ii  g++-12                               12.2.0-14                           amd64        GNU C++ compiler
ii  gawk                                 1:5.2.1-2                           amd64        GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language
ii  gcc                                  4:12.2.0-3                          amd64        GNU C compiler
ii  gcc-12                               12.2.0-14                           amd64        GNU C compiler
ii  gcc-12-base:amd64                    12.2.0-14                           amd64        GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  gddrescue                            1.27-1                              amd64        GNU data recovery tool
ii  gettext                              0.21-12                             amd64        GNU Internationalization utilities
ii  gettext-base                         0.21-12                             amd64        GNU Internationalization utilities for the base system
ii  ghostscript                          10.0.0~dfsg-11+deb12u2              amd64        interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
ii  ghostscript-x:amd64                  10.0.0~dfsg-11+deb12u2              amd64        transitional package for ghostscript
ii  gir1.2-atk-1.0:amd64                 2.46.0-5                            amd64        ATK accessibility toolkit (GObject introspection)
ii  gir1.2-freedesktop:amd64             1.74.0-3                            amd64        Introspection data for some FreeDesktop components
ii  gir1.2-gdkpixbuf-2.0:amd64           2.42.10+dfsg-1+b1                   amd64        GDK Pixbuf library - GObject-Introspection
ii  gir1.2-glib-2.0:amd64                1.74.0-3                            amd64        Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
ii  gir1.2-gtk-2.0:amd64                 2.24.33-2                           amd64        GTK graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
ii  gir1.2-harfbuzz-0.0:amd64            6.0.0+dfsg-3                        amd64        OpenType text shaping engine (GObject introspection data)
ii  gir1.2-pango-1.0:amd64               1.50.12+ds-1                        amd64        Layout and rendering of internationalized text - gir bindings
ii  git                                  1:2.39.2-1.1                        amd64        fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
ii  git-buildpackage                     0.9.30                              all          Suite to help with Debian packages in Git repositories
ii  git-man                              1:2.39.2-1.1                        all          fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (manual pages)
ii  gnome-icon-theme                     3.12.0-5                            all          This package contains the default icon theme used by the GNOME
ii  gnupg                                2.2.40-1.1                          all          GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
ii  gnupg-l10n                           2.2.40-1.1                          all          GNU privacy guard - localization files
ii  gnupg-utils                          2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - utility programs
ii  gocr                                 0.52-6                              amd64        Command line OCR
ii  gpac                                 1:2.2.1-dmo1+deb12u2                amd64        multimedia framework based on the MPEG-4 Systems standard
ii  gpac-modules-base:amd64              1:2.2.1-dmo1+deb12u2                amd64        GPAC Project on Advanced Content - modules
ii  gpg                                  2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU Privacy Guard -- minimalist public key operations
ii  gpg-agent                            2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - cryptographic agent
ii  gpg-wks-client                       2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - Web Key Service client
ii  gpg-wks-server                       2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - Web Key Service server
ii  gpgconf                              2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - core configuration utilities
ii  gpgsm                                2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - S/MIME version
ii  gpgv                                 2.2.40-1.1                          amd64        GNU privacy guard - signature verification tool
ii  gpm                                  1.20.7-10+b1                        amd64        General Purpose Mouse interface
ii  gramofile                            1.6-12                              amd64        transfer sound from gramophone records to CD
ii  grep                                 3.8-5                               amd64        GNU grep, egrep and fgrep
ii  groff-base                           1.22.4-10                           amd64        GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components)
ii  grub-common                          2.06-13+deb12u1                     amd64        GRand Unified Bootloader (common files)
ii  grub-pc                              2.06-13+deb12u1                     amd64        GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS version)
ii  grub-pc-bin                          2.06-13+deb12u1                     amd64        GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS modules)
ii  grub2-common                         2.06-13+deb12u1                     amd64        GRand Unified Bootloader (common files for version 2)
ii  gsfonts                              2:20200910-7                        all          transitional dummy package (gsfonts -> fonts-urw-base35)
ii  gsfonts-x11                          2:20200910-7                        all          transitional dummy package (gsfonts-x11 -> fonts-urw-base35)
ii  gtk-update-icon-cache                3.24.38-2~deb12u1                   amd64        icon theme caching utility
ii  gv                                   1:3.7.4-2+b1                        amd64        PostScript and PDF viewer for X
ii  gzip                                 1.12-1                              amd64        GNU compression utilities
ii  hdparm                               9.65+ds-1                           amd64        tune hard disk parameters for high performance
ii  hdump                                1.2-fm3                             amd64        Filter for dumping input as hex.
ii  hexchat                              2.16.1-1+b3                         amd64        IRC client for X based on X-Chat 2
ii  hexchat-common                       2.16.1-1                            all          Common files for HexChat
ii  hexer                                1.0.6-1                             amd64        interactive binary editor with a Vi-like interface
ii  hicolor-icon-theme                   0.17-2                              all          default fallback theme for FreeDesktop.org icon themes
ii  hostname                             3.23+nmu1                           amd64        utility to set/show the host name or domain name
ii  htop                                 3.2.2-2                             amd64        interactive processes viewer
ii  ibverbs-providers:amd64              44.0-2                              amd64        User space provider drivers for libibverbs
ii  icu-devtools                         72.1-3                              amd64        Development utilities for International Components for Unicode
ii  iftop                                1.0~pre4-9                          amd64        displays bandwidth usage information on an network interface
ii  ifupdown                             0.8.41                              amd64        high level tools to configure network interfaces
ii  imagemagick-6-common                 8:6.9.11.60+dfsg-1.6                all          image manipulation programs -- infrastructure
ii  inetutils-telnet                     2:2.4-2+deb12u1                     amd64        telnet client
ii  info                                 6.8-6+b1                            amd64        Standalone GNU Info documentation browser
ii  init                                 1.65.2devuan1                       amd64        metapackage ensuring an init system is installed
ii  init-system-helpers                  1.65.2devuan1                       all          helper tools for all init systems
ii  initramfs-tools                      0.142                               all          generic modular initramfs generator (automation)
ii  initramfs-tools-core                 0.142                               all          generic modular initramfs generator (core tools)
ii  initscripts                          3.06-4devuan3                       all          scripts for initializing and shutting down the system
ii  insserv                              1.24.0-1                            amd64        boot sequence organizer using LSB init.d script dependency information
ii  install-info                         6.8-6+b1                            amd64        Manage installed documentation in info format
ii  intel-microcode                      3.20230808.1~deb12u1                amd64        Processor microcode firmware for Intel CPUs
ii  intltool-debian                      0.35.0+20060710.6                   all          Help i18n of RFC822 compliant config files
ii  iperf                                2.1.8+dfsg-1                        amd64        Internet Protocol bandwidth measuring tool
ii  iproute2                             6.1.0-3                             amd64        networking and traffic control tools
ii  iptables                             1.8.9-2                             amd64        administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
ii  iputils-ping                         3:20221126-1                        amd64        Tools to test the reachability of network hosts
ii  irqbalance                           1.9.2-1                             amd64        Daemon to balance interrupts for SMP systems
ii  isc-dhcp-client                      4.4.3-P1-2                          amd64        DHCP client for automatically obtaining an IP address
ii  isc-dhcp-common                      4.4.3-P1-2                          amd64        common manpages relevant to all of the isc-dhcp packages
ii  iso-codes                            4.15.0-1                            all          ISO language, territory, currency, script codes and their translations
ii  iucode-tool                          2.3.1-3                             amd64        Intel processor microcode tool
ii  iw                                   5.19-1                              amd64        tool for configuring Linux wireless devices
ii  kbd                                  2.5.1-1+b1                          amd64        Linux console font and keytable utilities
ii  keyboard-configuration               1.221                               all          system-wide keyboard preferences
ii  keyutils                             1.6.3-2                             amd64        Linux Key Management Utilities
ii  klibc-utils                          2.0.12-1                            amd64        small utilities built with klibc for early boot
ii  kmod                                 30+20221128-1                       amd64        tools for managing Linux kernel modules
ii  kpartx                               0.9.4-3+deb12u1                     amd64        create device mappings for partitions
ii  lame                                 1:3.100-dmo2                        amd64        Open source MP3 encoder
ii  lenovo-t410-backlight-fix            2.1+fm1                             all          Fix for lenovo T410 brightness buttons.
ii  less                                 590-2                               amd64        pager program similar to more
ii  lftp                                 4.9.2-2+b1                          amd64        Sophisticated command-line FTP/HTTP/BitTorrent client programs
ii  lhasa                                0.3.1-4+b1                          amd64        lzh archive decompressor
ii  liba52-0.7.4:amd64                   0.7.4-20                            amd64        library for decoding ATSC A/52 streams
ii  libaa1:amd64                         1.4p5-50                            amd64        ASCII art library
ii  libaacs0:amd64                       0.11.1-dmo1                         amd64        free-and-libre implementation of AACS
ii  libacl1:amd64                        2.3.1-3                             amd64        access control list - shared library
ii  libadplug-2.3.3-0                    2.3.3+dfsg-2                        amd64        free AdLib sound library
ii  libaliased-perl                      0.34-3                              all          Perl module to provide aliases of class names
ii  libao-common                         1.2.2+20180113-1.1                  all          Cross Platform Audio Output Library (Common files)
ii  libao4:amd64                         1.2.2+20180113-1.1                  amd64        Cross Platform Audio Output Library
ii  libaom3:amd64                        1:3.6.1-dmo1                        amd64        AV1 Video Codec Library
ii  libapparmor1:amd64                   3.0.8-3                             amd64        changehat AppArmor library
ii  libapt-pkg-perl                      0.1.40+b2                           amd64        Perl interface to libapt-pkg
ii  libapt-pkg6.0:amd64                  2.6.1devuan1                        amd64        package management runtime library
ii  libarchive-zip-perl                  1.68-1                              all          Perl module for manipulation of ZIP archives
ii  libarchive13:amd64                   3.6.2-1                             amd64        Multi-format archive and compression library (shared library)
ii  libargon2-1:amd64                    0~20171227-0.3+deb12u1              amd64        memory-hard hashing function - runtime library
ii  libaria2-0:amd64                     1.36.0-1                            amd64        C++ library interface to aria2
ii  libaribb24-0:amd64                   1.0.3-dmo2                          amd64        JIS 8 bit characters and parsing MPEG-TS stream - shared library
ii  libaribb25-0:amd64                   0.2.7-dmo2                          amd64        Basic implementation of the ARIB STD-B25 public standard - shared library
ii  libasan8:amd64                       12.2.0-14                           amd64        AddressSanitizer -- a fast memory error detector
ii  libasound2:amd64                     1.2.8-1+b1                          amd64        shared library for ALSA applications
ii  libasound2-data                      1.2.8-1                             all          Configuration files and profiles for ALSA drivers
ii  libaspell15:amd64                    0.60.8-4+b1                         amd64        GNU Aspell spell-checker runtime library
ii  libass9:amd64                        2:0.17.1-dmo1                       amd64        library for SSA/ASS subtitles rendering
ii  libassuan0:amd64                     2.5.5-5                             amd64        IPC library for the GnuPG components
ii  libasyncns0:amd64                    0.8-6+b3                            amd64        Asynchronous name service query library
ii  libatk-bridge2.0-0:amd64             2.46.0-5                            amd64        AT-SPI 2 toolkit bridge - shared library
ii  libatk1.0-0:amd64                    2.46.0-5                            amd64        ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libatk1.0-dev:amd64                  2.46.0-5                            amd64        Development files for the ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libatomic1:amd64                     12.2.0-14                           amd64        support library providing __atomic built-in functions
ii  libatopology2:amd64                  1.2.8-1+b1                          amd64        shared library for handling ALSA topology definitions
ii  libatspi2.0-0:amd64                  2.46.0-5                            amd64        Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface - shared library
ii  libattr1:amd64                       1:2.5.1-4                           amd64        extended attribute handling - shared library
ii  libaudio2:amd64                      1.9.4-7                             amd64        Network Audio System - shared libraries
ii  libaudiofile1:amd64                  0.3.6-5+b1                          amd64        Open-source version of SGI's audiofile library
ii  libaudit-common                      1:3.0.9-1                           all          Dynamic library for security auditing - common files
ii  libaudit1:amd64                      1:3.0.9-1                           amd64        Dynamic library for security auditing
ii  libavahi-client3:amd64               0.8-10devuan1                       amd64        Avahi client library
ii  libavahi-common-data:amd64           0.8-10devuan1                       amd64        Avahi common data files
ii  libavahi-common3:amd64               0.8-10devuan1                       amd64        Avahi common library
ii  libavc1394-0:amd64                   0.5.4-5                             amd64        control IEEE 1394 audio/video devices
ii  libavcodec59:amd64                   10:5.1.3-dmo5                       amd64        Library to encode decode multimedia streams - runtime files
ii  libavcodec60:amd64                   10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        Library to encode decode multimedia streams - runtime files
ii  libavdevice60:amd64                  10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        FFmpeg library for handling input and output devices - runtime files
ii  libavfilter9:amd64                   10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        FFmpeg filter library
ii  libavformat59:amd64                  10:5.1.3-dmo5                       amd64        FFmpeg file format library
ii  libavformat60:amd64                  10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        FFmpeg file format library
ii  libavutil57:amd64                    10:5.1.3-dmo5                       amd64        FFmpeg avutil library - runtime files
ii  libavutil58:amd64                    10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        FFmpeg avutil library - runtime files
ii  libb-hooks-endofscope-perl           0.26-1                              all          module for executing code after a scope finished compilation
ii  libb-hooks-op-check-perl:amd64       0.22-2+b1                           amd64        Perl wrapper for OP check callbacks
ii  libbasicusageenvironment2:amd64      2:2023.06.10-dmo1                   amd64        multimedia RTSP streaming library (BasicUsageEnvironment class)
ii  libberkeleydb-perl:amd64             0.64-2+b1                           amd64        use Berkeley DB databases from Perl
ii  libbinio1v5:amd64                    1.5+dfsg-0.1                        amd64        Binary I/O stream class library
ii  libbinutils:amd64                    2.40-2                              amd64        GNU binary utilities (private shared library)
ii  libblas3:amd64                       3.11.0-2                            amd64        Basic Linear Algebra Reference implementations, shared library
ii  libblkid-dev:amd64                   2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        block device ID library - headers
ii  libblkid1:amd64                      2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        block device ID library
ii  libbluray2:amd64                     2:1.3.4-dmo2                        amd64        Blu-ray disc playback support library (shared library)
ii  libboost-filesystem1.74.0:amd64      1.74.0+ds1-21                       amd64        filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
ii  libboost-iostreams1.74.0:amd64       1.74.0+ds1-21                       amd64        Boost.Iostreams Library
ii  libboost-locale1.74.0:amd64          1.74.0+ds1-21                       amd64        C++ facilities for localization
ii  libboost-program-options1.74.0:amd64 1.74.0+ds1-21                       amd64        program options library for C++
ii  libboost-regex1.74.0:amd64           1.74.0+ds1-21                       amd64        regular expression library for C++
ii  libboost-thread1.74.0:amd64          1.74.0+ds1-21                       amd64        portable C++ multi-threading
ii  libbpf1:amd64                        1:1.1.0-1                           amd64        eBPF helper library (shared library)
ii  libbrotli-dev:amd64                  1.0.9-2+b6                          amd64        library implementing brotli encoder and decoder (development files)
ii  libbrotli1:amd64                     1.0.9-2+b6                          amd64        library implementing brotli encoder and decoder (shared libraries)
ii  libbs2b0:amd64                       3.1.0+dfsg-7                        amd64        Bauer stereophonic-to-binaural DSP library
ii  libbsd0:amd64                        0.11.7-2                            amd64        utility functions from BSD systems - shared library
ii  libbz2-1.0:amd64                     1.0.8-5+b1                          amd64        high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
ii  libc-ares2:amd64                     1.18.1-3                            amd64        asynchronous name resolver
ii  libc-bin                             2.36-9+deb12u3                      amd64        GNU C Library: Binaries
ii  libc-dev-bin                         2.36-9+deb12u3                      amd64        GNU C Library: Development binaries
ii  libc-l10n                            2.36-9+deb12u3                      all          GNU C Library: localization files
ii  libc6:amd64                          2.36-9+deb12u3                      amd64        GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libc6-dev:amd64                      2.36-9+deb12u3                      amd64        GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
ii  libcaca0:amd64                       0.99.beta20-3                       amd64        colour ASCII art library
ii  libcairo-gobject2:amd64              1.16.0-7                            amd64        Cairo 2D vector graphics library (GObject library)
ii  libcairo-script-interpreter2:amd64   1.16.0-7                            amd64        Cairo 2D vector graphics library (script interpreter)
ii  libcairo2:amd64                      1.16.0-7                            amd64        Cairo 2D vector graphics library
ii  libcairo2-dev:amd64                  1.16.0-7                            amd64        Development files for the Cairo 2D graphics library
ii  libcanberra0:amd64                   0.30-10                             amd64        simple abstract interface for playing event sounds
ii  libcap-ng0:amd64                     0.8.3-1+b3                          amd64        alternate POSIX capabilities library
ii  libcap2:amd64                        1:2.66-4                            amd64        POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (library)
ii  libcap2-bin                          1:2.66-4                            amd64        POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (utilities)
ii  libcapture-tiny-perl                 0.48-2                              all          module to capture STDOUT and STDERR
ii  libcbor0.8:amd64                     0.8.0-2+b1                          amd64        library for parsing and generating CBOR (RFC 7049)
ii  libcc1-0:amd64                       12.2.0-14                           amd64        GCC cc1 plugin for GDB
ii  libcddb2                             1.3.2-7                             amd64        library to access CDDB data - runtime files
ii  libcdio-cdda2:amd64                  10.2+2.0.1-dmo1                     amd64        library to read and control digital audio CDs
ii  libcdio-paranoia2:amd64              10.2+2.0.1-dmo1                     amd64        library to read digital audio CDs with error correction
ii  libcdio19:amd64                      1:2.1.0-dmo3                        amd64        library to read and control CD-ROM
ii  libcdparanoia0:amd64                 3.10.2+debian-14                    amd64        audio extraction tool for sampling CDs (library)
ii  libcgi-pm-perl                       4.55-1                              all          module for Common Gateway Interface applications
ii  libchromaprint-tools                 1.5.1-2+b1                          amd64        audio fingerprinting library - tools
ii  libchromaprint1:amd64                1:1.5.1-dmo5                        amd64        Audio fingerprint library
ii  libcjson1:amd64                      1.7.15-1                            amd64        Ultralightweight JSON parser in ANSI C
ii  libclass-data-inheritable-perl       0.08-3                              all          Perl module to create accessors to class data
ii  libclass-load-perl                   0.25-2                              all          module for loading modules by name
ii  libclass-method-modifiers-perl       2.14-1                              all          Perl module providing method modifiers
ii  libclass-xsaccessor-perl             1.19-4+b1                           amd64        Perl module providing fast XS accessors
ii  libclone-perl:amd64                  0.46-1                              amd64        module for recursively copying Perl datatypes
ii  libcodec2-1.0:amd64                  1.0.5-1                             amd64        Codec2 runtime library
ii  libcolord2:amd64                     1.4.6-2.2devuan1                    amd64        system service to manage device colour profiles -- runtime
ii  libcom-err2:amd64                    1.47.0-2                            amd64        common error description library
ii  libconfig-tiny-perl                  2.28-2                              all          Read/Write .ini style files with as little code as possible
ii  libconst-fast-perl                   0.014-2                             all          facility for creating read-only scalars, arrays, and hashes
ii  libcpanel-json-xs-perl:amd64         4.35-1                              amd64        module for fast and correct serialising to JSON
ii  libcrypt-dev:amd64                   1:4.4.33-2                          amd64        libcrypt development files
ii  libcrypt1:amd64                      1:4.4.33-2                          amd64        libcrypt shared library
ii  libcryptsetup12:amd64                2:2.6.1-4~deb12u1                   amd64        disk encryption support - shared library
ii  libctf-nobfd0:amd64                  2.40-2                              amd64        Compact C Type Format library (runtime, no BFD dependency)
ii  libctf0:amd64                        2.40-2                              amd64        Compact C Type Format library (runtime, BFD dependency)
ii  libcups2:amd64                       2.4.2-3+deb12u4                     amd64        Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
ii  libcurl3-gnutls:amd64                7.88.1-10+deb12u4                   amd64        easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
ii  libcurl4:amd64                       7.88.1-10+deb12u4                   amd64        easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
ii  libcw7:amd64                         3.6.0-5+b1                          amd64        Morse code tutor - shared library
ii  libcwidget4:amd64                    0.5.18-6                            amd64        high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files)
ii  libdata-dpath-perl                   0.58-2                              all          DPath is like XPath but for Perl data structures
ii  libdata-messagepack-perl             1.02-1+b1                           amd64        MessagePack serializing/deserializing
ii  libdata-optlist-perl                 0.113-1                             all          module to parse and validate simple name/value option pairs
ii  libdata-validate-domain-perl         0.10-1.1                            all          perl domain name validation functions
ii  libdata-validate-ip-perl             0.31-1                              all          Perl module for IP validation
ii  libdata-validate-uri-perl            0.07-2                              all          common URI validation methods
ii  libdatrie-dev:amd64                  0.2.13-2+b1                         amd64        Development files for double-array trie library
ii  libdatrie1:amd64                     0.2.13-2+b1                         amd64        Double-array trie library
ii  libdav1d6:amd64                      1:1.2.1-dmo1                        amd64        fast and small AV1 video stream decoder (shared library)
ii  libdavs2-16:amd64                    1.7-dmo1                            amd64        Decoder of AVS2-P2/IEEE1857.4 video coding standard - runtime files
ii  libdb5.3:amd64                       5.3.28+dfsg2-1                      amd64        Berkeley v5.3 Database Libraries [runtime]
ii  libdbus-1-3:amd64                    1.14.10-1~deb12u1devuan1            amd64        simple interprocess messaging system (library)
ii  libdbus-glib-1-2:amd64               0.112-3                             amd64        deprecated library for D-Bus IPC
ii  libdc1394-25:amd64                   2.2.6-4                             amd64        high level programming interface for IEEE 1394 digital cameras
ii  libdca0:amd64                        1:0.0.7-dmo2                        amd64        decoding library for DTS Coherent Acoustics streams
ii  libdconf1:amd64                      0.40.0-4                            amd64        simple configuration storage system - runtime library
ii  libde265-0:amd64                     1.0.11-1                            amd64        Open H.265 video codec implementation
ii  libdebconfclient0:amd64              0.270                               amd64        Debian Configuration Management System (C-implementation library)
ii  libdebhelper-perl                    13.11.4                             all          debhelper perl modules
ii  libdecor-0-0:amd64                   0.1.1-2                             amd64        client-side window decoration library
ii  libdeflate-dev:amd64                 1.14-1                              amd64        headers for whole-buffer compression and decompression library
ii  libdeflate0:amd64                    1.14-1                              amd64        fast, whole-buffer DEFLATE-based compression and decompression
ii  libdevel-callchecker-perl:amd64      0.008-2                             amd64        custom op checking attached to subroutines
ii  libdevel-size-perl                   0.83-2+b1                           amd64        Perl extension for finding the memory usage of Perl variables
ii  libdevel-stacktrace-perl             2.0400-2                            all          Perl module containing stack trace and related objects
ii  libdevmapper1.02.1:amd64             2:1.02.185-2                        amd64        Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
ii  libdiscid0:amd64                     0.6.2-3                             amd64        library for creating MusicBrainz DiscIDs
ii  libdouble-conversion3:amd64          3.2.1-1                             amd64        routines to convert IEEE floats to and from strings
ii  libdpkg-perl                         1.21.22                             all          Dpkg perl modules
ii  libdrm-amdgpu1:amd64                 2.4.114-1+b1                        amd64        Userspace interface to amdgpu-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
ii  libdrm-common                        2.4.114-1                           all          Userspace interface to kernel DRM services -- common files
ii  libdrm-intel1:amd64                  2.4.114-1+b1                        amd64        Userspace interface to intel-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
ii  libdrm-nouveau2:amd64                2.4.114-1+b1                        amd64        Userspace interface to nouveau-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
ii  libdrm-radeon1:amd64                 2.4.114-1+b1                        amd64        Userspace interface to radeon-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
ii  libdrm2:amd64                        2.4.114-1+b1                        amd64        Userspace interface to kernel DRM services -- runtime
ii  libdv4:amd64                         1.0.0-15                            amd64        software library for DV format digital video (runtime lib)
ii  libdvbpsi10:amd64                    1:1.3.3-dmo1                        amd64        library for MPEG TS and DVB PSI tables decoding and generating
ii  libdvdcss2:amd64                     1.4.3-dmo2                          amd64        Simple foundation for reading DVDs - runtime libraries
ii  libdvdnav4:amd64                     6.1.1-1                             amd64        DVD navigation library
ii  libdvdread8:amd64                    6.1.3-1                             amd64        library for reading DVDs
ii  libdynaloader-functions-perl         0.003-3                             all          deconstructed dynamic C library loading
ii  libebml5:amd64                       1:1.4.4-dmo1                        amd64        Access library for the EBML format (shared library)
ii  libebur128-1:amd64                   1.2.6-1+b1                          amd64        implementation of the EBU R128 loudness standard
ii  libedit2:amd64                       3.1-20221030-2                      amd64        BSD editline and history libraries
ii  libefiboot1:amd64                    37-6                                amd64        Library to manage UEFI variables
ii  libefivar1:amd64                     37-6                                amd64        Library to manage UEFI variables
ii  libegl-dev:amd64                     1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- EGL development files
ii  libegl-mesa0:amd64                   22.3.6-1+deb12u1                    amd64        free implementation of the EGL API -- Mesa vendor library
ii  libegl1:amd64                        1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- EGL support
ii  libelf1:amd64                        0.188-2.1                           amd64        library to read and write ELF files
ii  libelogind-compat:amd64              246.10-5                            amd64        user, seat and session management library compatibility
ii  libelogind0:amd64                    246.10-5                            amd64        user, seat and session management library
ii  libemail-address-xs-perl             1.05-1+b1                           amd64        Perl library for RFC 5322 address/group parsing and formatting
ii  libenca0:amd64                       1.19-1.1                            amd64        Extremely Naive Charset Analyser - shared library files
ii  libencode-locale-perl                1.05-3                              all          utility to determine the locale encoding
ii  libepoxy0:amd64                      1.5.10-1                            amd64        OpenGL function pointer management library
ii  liberror-perl                        0.17029-2                           all          Perl module for error/exception handling in an OO-ish way
ii  libestr0:amd64                       0.1.11-1                            amd64        Helper functions for handling strings (lib)
ii  libeudev1:amd64                      3.2.12-4+deb12u1                    amd64        libeudev shared library
ii  libevdev2:amd64                      1.13.0+dfsg-1                       amd64        wrapper library for evdev devices
ii  libevent-2.1-7:amd64                 2.1.12-stable-8                     amd64        Asynchronous event notification library
ii  libevent-core-2.1-7:amd64            2.1.12-stable-8                     amd64        Asynchronous event notification library (core)
ii  libevent-pthreads-2.1-7:amd64        2.1.12-stable-8                     amd64        Asynchronous event notification library (pthreads)
ii  libexception-class-perl              1.45-1                              all          module that allows you to declare real exception classes in Perl
ii  libexif12:amd64                      0.6.24-1+b1                         amd64        library to parse EXIF files
ii  libexpat1:amd64                      2.5.0-1                             amd64        XML parsing C library - runtime library
ii  libexpat1-dev:amd64                  2.5.0-1                             amd64        XML parsing C library - development kit
ii  libext2fs2:amd64                     1.47.0-2                            amd64        ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries
ii  libfaac0:amd64                       1:1.30-dmo1                         amd64        AAC audio encoder - library files.
ii  libfaad2:amd64                       2.10.1-1                            amd64        freeware Advanced Audio Decoder - runtime files
ii  libfabric1:amd64                     1.17.0-3                            amd64        libfabric communication library
ii  libfakeroot:amd64                    1.31-1.2                            amd64        tool for simulating superuser privileges - shared libraries
ii  libfastjson4:amd64                   1.2304.0-1                          amd64        fast json library for C
ii  libfdisk1:amd64                      2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        fdisk partitioning library
ii  libfdk-aac2:amd64                    1:2.0.2-dmo2                        amd64        Fraunhofer FDK AAC codec library.
ii  libffi-dev:amd64                     3.4.4-1                             amd64        Foreign Function Interface library (development files)
ii  libffi8:amd64                        3.4.4-1                             amd64        Foreign Function Interface library runtime
ii  libfftw3-double3:amd64               3.3.10-1                            amd64        Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - Double precision
ii  libfftw3-single3:amd64               3.3.10-1                            amd64        Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - Single precision
ii  libfido2-1:amd64                     1.12.0-2+b1                         amd64        library for generating and verifying FIDO 2.0 objects
ii  libfile-basedir-perl                 0.09-2                              all          Perl module to use the freedesktop basedir specification
ii  libfile-dirlist-perl                 0.05-3                              all          provide a sorted list of directory content
ii  libfile-find-rule-perl               0.34-3                              all          module to search for files based on rules
ii  libfile-homedir-perl                 1.006-2                             all          Perl module for finding user directories across platforms
ii  libfile-listing-perl                 6.15-1                              all          module to parse directory listings
ii  libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl     1.13.1-1                            all          file non-deterministic information stripper — Perl module
ii  libfile-touch-perl                   0.12-2                              all          Perl interface to touch-like functions
ii  libfile-which-perl                   1.27-2                              all          Perl module for searching paths for executable programs
ii  libfl2:amd64                         2.6.4-8.2                           amd64        SHARED library for flex (a fast lexical analyzer generator)
ii  libflac12:amd64                      1.4.2+ds-2                          amd64        Free Lossless Audio Codec - runtime C library
ii  libflite1:amd64                      2.2-5                               amd64        Small run-time speech synthesis engine - shared libraries
ii  libfltk-images1.3:amd64              1.3.8-5                             amd64        Fast Light Toolkit - image loading support
ii  libfltk1.3:amd64                     1.3.8-5                             amd64        Fast Light Toolkit - main shared library
ii  libfluidsynth3:amd64                 2.3.1-2devuan1                      amd64        Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (runtime library)
ii  libfmt9:amd64                        9.1.0+ds1-2                         amd64        fast type-safe C++ formatting library -- library
ii  libfont-ttf-perl                     1.06-2                              all          Perl module for TrueType font hacking
ii  libfontconfig-dev:amd64              2.14.1-4                            amd64        generic font configuration library - development
ii  libfontconfig1:amd64                 2.14.1-4                            amd64        generic font configuration library - runtime
ii  libfontconfig1-dev:amd64             2.14.1-4                            amd64        generic font configuration library - dummy package
ii  libfontenc1:amd64                    1:1.1.4-1                           amd64        X11 font encoding library
ii  libfreetype-dev:amd64                2.12.1+dfsg-5                       amd64        FreeType 2 font engine, development files
ii  libfreetype6:amd64                   2.12.1+dfsg-5                       amd64        FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
ii  libfreetype6-dev:amd64               2.12.1+dfsg-5                       amd64        FreeType 2 font engine, development files (transitional package)
ii  libfribidi-dev:amd64                 1.0.8-2.1                           amd64        Development files for FreeBidi library
ii  libfribidi0:amd64                    1.0.8-2.1                           amd64        Free Implementation of the Unicode BiDi algorithm
ii  libfstrm0:amd64                      0.6.1-1                             amd64        Frame Streams (fstrm) library
ii  libfuse2:amd64                       2.9.9-6+b1                          amd64        Filesystem in Userspace (library)
ii  libfuse3-3:amd64                     3.14.0-4                            amd64        Filesystem in Userspace (library) (3.x version)
ii  libgbm1:amd64                        22.3.6-1+deb12u1                    amd64        generic buffer management API -- runtime
ii  libgc1:amd64                         1:8.2.2-3                           amd64        conservative garbage collector for C and C++
ii  libgcc-12-dev:amd64                  12.2.0-14                           amd64        GCC support library (development files)
ii  libgcc-s1:amd64                      12.2.0-14                           amd64        GCC support library
ii  libgcrypt20:amd64                    1.10.1-3                            amd64        LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
ii  libgdbm-compat4:amd64                1.23-3                              amd64        GNU dbm database routines (legacy support runtime version)
ii  libgdbm6:amd64                       1.23-3                              amd64        GNU dbm database routines (runtime version)
ii  libgdk-pixbuf-2.0-0:amd64            2.42.10+dfsg-1+b1                   amd64        GDK Pixbuf library
ii  libgdk-pixbuf-2.0-dev:amd64          2.42.10+dfsg-1+b1                   amd64        GDK Pixbuf library (development files)
ii  libgdk-pixbuf2.0-bin                 2.42.10+dfsg-1+b1                   amd64        GDK Pixbuf library (thumbnailer)
ii  libgdk-pixbuf2.0-common              2.42.10+dfsg-1                      all          GDK Pixbuf library - data files
ii  libgif7:amd64                        5.2.1-2.5                           amd64        library for GIF images (library)
ii  libgirepository-1.0-1:amd64          1.74.0-3                            amd64        Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
ii  libgl-dev:amd64                      1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- GL development files
ii  libgl1:amd64                         1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- legacy GL support
ii  libgl1-mesa-dri:amd64                22.3.6-1+deb12u1                    amd64        free implementation of the OpenGL API -- DRI modules
ii  libglapi-mesa:amd64                  22.3.6-1+deb12u1                    amd64        free implementation of the GL API -- shared library
ii  libgles2:amd64                       1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- GLESv2 support
ii  libglib2.0-0:amd64                   2.74.6-2                            amd64        GLib library of C routines
ii  libglib2.0-bin                       2.74.6-2                            amd64        Programs for the GLib library
ii  libglib2.0-data                      2.74.6-2                            all          Common files for GLib library
ii  libglib2.0-dev:amd64                 2.74.6-2                            amd64        Development files for the GLib library
ii  libglib2.0-dev-bin                   2.74.6-2                            amd64        Development utilities for the GLib library
ii  libglu1-mesa:amd64                   9.0.2-1.1                           amd64        Mesa OpenGL utility library (GLU)
ii  libglu1-mesa-dev:amd64               9.0.2-1.1                           amd64        Mesa OpenGL utility library -- development files
ii  libglvnd0:amd64                      1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library
ii  libglx-dev:amd64                     1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- GLX development files
ii  libglx-mesa0:amd64                   22.3.6-1+deb12u1                    amd64        free implementation of the OpenGL API -- GLX vendor library
ii  libglx0:amd64                        1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- GLX support
ii  libgme0:amd64                        0.6.3-6                             amd64        Playback library for video game music files - shared library
ii  libgmp10:amd64                       2:6.2.1+dfsg1-1.1                   amd64        Multiprecision arithmetic library
ii  libgnutls-dane0:amd64                3.7.9-2                             amd64        GNU TLS library - DANE security support
ii  libgnutls30:amd64                    3.7.9-2                             amd64        GNU TLS library - main runtime library
ii  libgomp1:amd64                       12.2.0-14                           amd64        GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
ii  libgpac12:amd64                      1:2.2.1-dmo1+deb12u2                amd64        multimedia framework based on the MPEG-4 Systems standard
ii  libgpg-error0:amd64                  1.46-1                              amd64        GnuPG development runtime library
ii  libgpgme11:amd64                     1.18.0-3+b1                         amd64        GPGME - GnuPG Made Easy (library)
ii  libgpm2:amd64                        1.20.7-10+b1                        amd64        General Purpose Mouse - shared library
ii  libgprofng0:amd64                    2.40-2                              amd64        GNU Next Generation profiler (runtime library)
ii  libgraphite2-3:amd64                 1.3.14-1                            amd64        Font rendering engine for Complex Scripts -- library
ii  libgraphite2-dev:amd64               1.3.14-1                            amd64        Development files for libgraphite2
ii  libgroupsock30:amd64                 2:2023.06.10-dmo1                   amd64        multimedia RTSP streaming library (network interfaces and sockets)
ii  libgs-common                         10.0.0~dfsg-11+deb12u2              all          interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - ICC profiles
ii  libgs10:amd64                        10.0.0~dfsg-11+deb12u2              amd64        interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - Library
ii  libgs10-common                       10.0.0~dfsg-11+deb12u2              all          interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - common files
ii  libgsl27:amd64                       2.7.1+dfsg-5                        amd64        GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
ii  libgslcblas0:amd64                   2.7.1+dfsg-5                        amd64        GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- blas library package
ii  libgsm1:amd64                        1.0.22-1                            amd64        Shared libraries for GSM speech compressor
ii  libgssapi-krb5-2:amd64               1.20.1-2+deb12u1                    amd64        MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
ii  libgtk-3-0:amd64                     3.24.38-2~deb12u1                   amd64        GTK graphical user interface library
ii  libgtk-3-common                      3.24.38-2~deb12u1                   all          common files for the GTK graphical user interface library
ii  libgtk2.0-0:amd64                    2.24.33-2                           amd64        GTK graphical user interface library - old version
ii  libgtk2.0-common                     2.24.33-2                           all          common files for the GTK graphical user interface library
ii  libgtk2.0-dev:amd64                  2.24.33-2                           amd64        development files for the GTK library
ii  libgudev-1.0-0:amd64                 237-2                               amd64        GObject-based wrapper library for libudev
ii  libhamlib4:amd64                     4.5.4-1+b1                          amd64        Run-time library to control radio transceivers and receivers
ii  libharfbuzz-dev:amd64                6.0.0+dfsg-3                        amd64        Development files for OpenType text shaping engine
ii  libharfbuzz-gobject0:amd64           6.0.0+dfsg-3                        amd64        OpenType text shaping engine ICU backend (GObject library)
ii  libharfbuzz-icu0:amd64               6.0.0+dfsg-3                        amd64        OpenType text shaping engine ICU backend
ii  libharfbuzz-subset0:amd64            6.0.0+dfsg-3                        amd64        OpenType text shaping engine (subset library)
ii  libharfbuzz0b:amd64                  6.0.0+dfsg-3                        amd64        OpenType text shaping engine (shared library)
ii  libheif1:amd64                       1.15.1-1                            amd64        ISO/IEC 23008-12:2017 HEIF file format decoder - shared library
ii  libhiredis0.14:amd64                 0.14.1-3                            amd64        minimalistic C client library for Redis
ii  libhogweed6:amd64                    3.8.1-2                             amd64        low level cryptographic library (public-key cryptos)
ii  libhtml-form-perl                    6.11-1                              all          module that represents an HTML form element
ii  libhtml-html5-entities-perl          0.004-3                             all          module to encode and decode character entities defined in HTML5
ii  libhtml-parser-perl:amd64            3.81-1                              amd64        collection of modules that parse HTML text documents
ii  libhtml-tagset-perl                  3.20-6                              all          data tables pertaining to HTML
ii  libhtml-tokeparser-simple-perl       3.16-4                              all          Perl module used to tokenize HTML documents
ii  libhtml-tree-perl                    5.07-3                              all          Perl module to represent and create HTML syntax trees
ii  libhttp-cookies-perl                 6.10-1                              all          HTTP cookie jars
ii  libhttp-date-perl                    6.05-2                              all          module of date conversion routines
ii  libhttp-message-perl                 6.44-1                              all          perl interface to HTTP style messages
ii  libhttp-negotiate-perl               6.01-2                              all          implementation of content negotiation
ii  libhwloc-plugins:amd64               2.9.0-1                             amd64        Hierarchical view of the machine - plugins
ii  libhwloc15:amd64                     2.9.0-1                             amd64        Hierarchical view of the machine - shared libs
ii  libhwy1:amd64                        1.0.3-3+deb12u1                     amd64        Efficient and performance-portable SIMD wrapper (runtime files)
ii  libibverbs1:amd64                    44.0-2                              amd64        Library for direct userspace use of RDMA (InfiniBand/iWARP)
ii  libice-dev:amd64                     2:1.0.10-1                          amd64        X11 Inter-Client Exchange library (development headers)
ii  libice6:amd64                        2:1.0.10-1                          amd64        X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
ii  libicu-dev:amd64                     72.1-3                              amd64        Development files for International Components for Unicode
ii  libicu72:amd64                       72.1-3                              amd64        International Components for Unicode
ii  libid3tag0:amd64                     0.15.1b-14                          amd64        ID3 tag reading library from the MAD project
ii  libidn12:amd64                       1.41-1                              amd64        GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
ii  libidn2-0:amd64                      2.3.3-1+b1                          amd64        Internationalized domain names (IDNA2008/TR46) library
ii  libiec61883-0:amd64                  1.2.0-6+b1                          amd64        partial implementation of IEC 61883 (shared lib)
ii  libijs-0.35:amd64                    0.35-15                             amd64        IJS raster image transport protocol: shared library
ii  libilbc3:amd64                       3.0.4-dmo1                          amd64        iLBC codec - shared library
ii  libimlib2:amd64                      1.10.0-4+deb12u1                    amd64        image loading, rendering, saving library
ii  libimport-into-perl                  1.002005-2                          all          module for importing packages into other packages
ii  libindi-data                         1.9.9+dfsg-2                        all          Instrument-Neutral Device Interface library -- shared data
ii  libindiclient1:amd64                 1.9.9+dfsg-2+b1                     amd64        Instrument-Neutral Device Interface library -- client library
ii  libinput-bin                         1.22.1-1                            amd64        input device management and event handling library - udev quirks
ii  libinput10:amd64                     1.22.1-1                            amd64        input device management and event handling library - shared library
ii  libinstpatch-1.0-2:amd64             1.1.6-1                             amd64        MIDI instrument editing library
ii  libio-html-perl                      1.004-3                             all          open an HTML file with automatic charset detection
ii  libio-interactive-perl               1.023-2                             all          utility module for interactive I/O
ii  libio-pty-perl                       1:1.17-1                            amd64        Perl module for pseudo tty IO
ii  libio-socket-ssl-perl                2.081-2                             all          Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
ii  libio-string-perl                    1.08-4                              all          Emulate IO::File interface for in-core strings
ii  libip4tc2:amd64                      1.8.9-2                             amd64        netfilter libip4tc library
ii  libip6tc2:amd64                      1.8.9-2                             amd64        netfilter libip6tc library
ii  libipc-run-perl                      20220807.0-1                        all          Perl module for running processes
ii  libipc-run3-perl                     0.048-3                             all          run a subprocess with input/output redirection
ii  libipc-system-simple-perl            1.30-2                              all          Perl module to run commands simply, with detailed diagnostics
ii  libisl23:amd64                       0.25-1                              amd64        manipulating sets and relations of integer points bounded by linear constraints
ii  libiso9660-11:amd64                  1:2.1.0-dmo3                        amd64        library to work with ISO9660 filesystems
ii  libiterator-perl                     0.03+ds1-2                          all          Perl implementation of iterators
ii  libiterator-util-perl                0.02+ds1-2                          all          Useful functions for creating and manipulating iterator objects
ii  libitm1:amd64                        12.2.0-14                           amd64        GNU Transactional Memory Library
ii  libiw30:amd64                        30~pre9-14                          amd64        Wireless tools - library
ii  libixml11:amd64                      1:1.14.17-dmo1                      amd64        Portable SDK for UPnP Devices (ixml shared library)
ii  libjack-jackd2-0:amd64               1.9.21~dfsg-3                       amd64        JACK Audio Connection Kit (libraries)
ii  libjansson4:amd64                    2.14-2                              amd64        C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data
ii  libjbig-dev:amd64                    2.1-6.1                             amd64        JBIGkit development files
ii  libjbig0:amd64                       2.1-6.1                             amd64        JBIGkit libraries
ii  libjbig2dec0:amd64                   0.19-3                              amd64        JBIG2 decoder library - shared libraries
ii  libjemalloc2:amd64                   5.3.0-1                             amd64        general-purpose scalable concurrent malloc(3) implementation
ii  libjpeg-dev:amd64                    1:2.1.5-2                           amd64        Development files for the JPEG library [dummy package]
ii  libjpeg62-turbo:amd64                1:2.1.5-2                           amd64        libjpeg-turbo JPEG runtime library
ii  libjpeg62-turbo-dev:amd64            1:2.1.5-2                           amd64        Development files for the libjpeg-turbo JPEG library
ii  libjs-jquery                         3.6.1+dfsg+~3.5.14-1                all          JavaScript library for dynamic web applications
ii  libjs-sphinxdoc                      5.3.0-4                             all          JavaScript support for Sphinx documentation
ii  libjs-underscore                     1.13.4~dfsg+~1.11.4-3               all          JavaScript's functional programming helper library
ii  libjson-c5:amd64                     0.16-2                              amd64        JSON manipulation library - shared library
ii  libjson-maybexs-perl                 1.004004-1                          all          interface to the best available JSON module
ii  libjxl0.7:amd64                      0.7.0-10                            amd64        JPEG XL Image Coding System - "JXL" (shared libraries)
ii  libk5crypto3:amd64                   1.20.1-2+deb12u1                    amd64        MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
ii  libkate1:amd64                       0.4.1-11                            amd64        Codec for karaoke and text encapsulation
ii  libkeyutils1:amd64                   1.6.3-2                             amd64        Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
ii  libklibc:amd64                       2.0.12-1                            amd64        minimal libc subset for use with initramfs
ii  libkmod2:amd64                       30+20221128-1                       amd64        libkmod shared library
ii  libkrb5-3:amd64                      1.20.1-2+deb12u1                    amd64        MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
ii  libkrb5support0:amd64                1.20.1-2+deb12u1                    amd64        MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library
ii  libksba8:amd64                       1.6.3-2                             amd64        X.509 and CMS support library
ii  libkvazaar7:amd64                    1:2.2.0-dmo1                        amd64        Open-source HEVC encoder - shared library
ii  liblavfile-2.2-0:amd64               2:2.2.1-dmo5                        amd64        MJPEG capture/editing/replay and MPEG encoding toolset (library)
ii  liblavjpeg-2.2-0:amd64               2:2.2.1-dmo5                        amd64        MJPEG capture/editing/replay and MPEG encoding toolset (library)
ii  liblavplay-2.2-0:amd64               2:2.2.1-dmo5                        amd64        MJPEG capture/editing/replay and MPEG encoding toolset (library)
ii  liblcms2-2:amd64                     2.14-2                              amd64        Little CMS 2 color management library
ii  libldap-2.5-0:amd64                  2.5.13+dfsg-5                       amd64        OpenLDAP libraries
ii  libldb2:amd64                        2:2.6.2+samba4.17.12+dfsg-0+deb12u1 amd64        LDAP-like embedded database - shared library
ii  liblept5:amd64                       1.82.0-3+b3                         amd64        image processing library
ii  liblerc-dev:amd64                    4.0.0+ds-2                          amd64        Limited Error Raster Compression library (Development files)
ii  liblerc4:amd64                       4.0.0+ds-2                          amd64        Limited Error Raster Compression library
ii  liblhasa0:amd64                      0.3.1-4+b1                          amd64        lzh archive decompression library
ii  liblilv-0-0:amd64                    0.24.14-1                           amd64        library for simple use of LV2 plugins
ii  liblinear4:amd64                     2.3.0+dfsg-5                        amd64        Library for Large Linear Classification
ii  liblirc-client0:amd64                0.10.1-7.2                          amd64        infra-red remote control support - client library
ii  liblist-allutils-perl                0.19-1                              all          Perl wrapper for modules List::Util and List::MoreUtils
ii  liblist-compare-perl                 0.55-2                              all          Perl module for comparing elements of two or more lists
ii  liblist-someutils-perl               0.59-1                              all          module that provides the stuff missing in List::Util
ii  liblist-utilsby-perl                 0.12-2                              all          higher-order list utility functions
ii  liblivemedia107:amd64                2:2023.06.10-dmo1                   amd64        multimedia RTSP streaming library
ii  libllvm15:amd64                      1:15.0.6-4+b1                       amd64        Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, runtime library
ii  liblmdb0:amd64                       0.9.24-1                            amd64        Lightning Memory-Mapped Database shared library
ii  liblocale-gettext-perl               1.07-5                              amd64        module using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
ii  liblognorm5:amd64                    2.0.6-4                             amd64        log normalizing library
ii  liblqr-1-0:amd64                     0.4.2-2.1                           amd64        converts plain array images into multi-size representation
ii  liblsan0:amd64                       12.2.0-14                           amd64        LeakSanitizer -- a memory leak detector (runtime)
ii  libltdl7:amd64                       2.4.7-5                             amd64        System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
ii  liblua5.2-0:amd64                    5.2.4-3                             amd64        Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.2
ii  liblua5.3-0:amd64                    5.3.6-2                             amd64        Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.3
ii  liblwp-mediatypes-perl               6.04-2                              all          module to guess media type for a file or a URL
ii  liblwp-protocol-https-perl           6.10-1                              all          HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
ii  liblz4-1:amd64                       1.9.4-1                             amd64        Fast LZ compression algorithm library - runtime
ii  liblzma-dev:amd64                    5.4.1-0.2                           amd64        XZ-format compression library - development files
ii  liblzma5:amd64                       5.4.1-0.2                           amd64        XZ-format compression library
ii  liblzo2-2:amd64                      2.10-2                              amd64        data compression library
ii  libmad0:amd64                        0.15.1b-10.1+b1                     amd64        MPEG audio decoder library
ii  libmagic-mgc                         1:5.44-3                            amd64        File type determination library using "magic" numbers (compiled magic file)
ii  libmagic1:amd64                      1:5.44-3                            amd64        Recognize the type of data in a file using "magic" numbers - library
ii  libmagickcore-6.q16-6:amd64          8:6.9.11.60+dfsg-1.6                amd64        low-level image manipulation library -- quantum depth Q16
ii  libmagickwand-6.q16-6:amd64          8:6.9.11.60+dfsg-1.6                amd64        image manipulation library -- quantum depth Q16
ii  libmarkdown2:amd64                   2.2.7-2                             amd64        implementation of the Markdown markup language in C (library)
ii  libmatroska7:amd64                   1:1.7.1-dmo1                        amd64        Extensible open standard audio/video container format (shared library)
ii  libmaxminddb0:amd64                  1.7.1-1                             amd64        IP geolocation database library
ii  libmbedcrypto7:amd64                 2.28.3-1                            amd64        lightweight crypto and SSL/TLS library - crypto library
ii  libmbedtls14:amd64                   2.28.3-1                            amd64        lightweight crypto and SSL/TLS library - tls library
ii  libmbedx509-1:amd64                  2.28.3-1                            amd64        lightweight crypto and SSL/TLS library - x509 certificate library
ii  libmcrypt4                           2.5.8-7                             amd64        De-/Encryption Library
ii  libmd0:amd64                         1.0.4-2                             amd64        message digest functions from BSD systems - shared library
ii  libmd4c0:amd64                       0.4.8-1                             amd64        Markdown for C
ii  libmfx1:amd64                        22.5.4-1                            amd64        Intel Media SDK -- shared library
ii  libmhash2:amd64                      0.9.9.9-9                           amd64        Library for cryptographic hashing and message authentication
ii  libmicrodns1:amd64                   0.2.0-dmo1                          amd64        minimal mDNS resolver and announcer library (shared library)
ii  libmicrohttpd12:amd64                0.9.75-6                            amd64        library embedding HTTP server functionality
ii  libmikmod3:amd64                     3.3.11.1-7                          amd64        Portable sound library
ii  libmjpegutils-2.2-0:amd64            2:2.2.1-dmo5                        amd64        MJPEG capture/editing/replay and MPEG encoding toolset (library)
ii  libmldbm-perl                        2.05-4                              all          module for storing multidimensional hash structures in perl tied hashes
ii  libmms0:amd64                        0.6.4-3                             amd64        MMS stream protocol library - shared library
ii  libmng2:amd64                        1:2.0.3-dmo1                        amd64        Multiple-image Network Graphics library
ii  libmnl0:amd64                        1.0.4-3                             amd64        minimalistic Netlink communication library
ii  libmodplug1:amd64                    1:0.8.9.0-3                         amd64        shared libraries for mod music based on ModPlug
ii  libmodule-implementation-perl        0.09-2                              all          module for loading one of several alternate implementations of a module
ii  libmodule-runtime-perl               0.016-2                             all          Perl module for runtime module handling
ii  libmoo-perl                          2.005005-1                          all          Minimalist Object Orientation library (with Moose compatibility)
ii  libmoox-aliases-perl                 0.001006-2                          all          easy aliasing of methods and attributes in Moo
ii  libmotif-common                      2.3.8-3                             all          Motif - common files
ii  libmount-dev:amd64                   2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        device mounting library - headers
ii  libmount1:amd64                      2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        device mounting library
ii  libmouse-perl                        2.5.10-1+b3                         amd64        lightweight object framework for Perl
ii  libmp3lame0:amd64                    1:3.100-dmo2                        amd64        Shared libraries for MP3 encoding
ii  libmpc3:amd64                        1.3.1-1                             amd64        multiple precision complex floating-point library
ii  libmpcdec6:amd64                     2:0.1~r495-2                        amd64        MusePack decoder - library
ii  libmpdclient2:amd64                  2.20-1+b1                           amd64        client library for the Music Player Daemon
ii  libmpeg2-4:amd64                     0.5.1-9                             amd64        MPEG1 and MPEG2 video decoder library
ii  libmpeg2encpp-2.2-0:amd64            2:2.2.1-dmo5                        amd64        MJPEG capture/editing/replay and MPEG encoding toolset (library)
ii  libmpfr6:amd64                       4.2.0-1                             amd64        multiple precision floating-point computation
ii  libmpg123-0:amd64                    1.31.2-1                            amd64        MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio decoder (shared library)
ii  libmplex2-2.2-0:amd64                2:2.2.1-dmo5                        amd64        MJPEG capture/editing/replay and MPEG encoding toolset (library)
ii  libmtdev1:amd64                      1.1.6-1                             amd64        Multitouch Protocol Translation Library - shared library
ii  libmtp-common                        1.1.20-1                            all          Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) common files
ii  libmtp-runtime                       1.1.20-1                            amd64        Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) runtime tools
ii  libmtp9:amd64                        1.1.20-1                            amd64        Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) library
ii  libmunge2                            0.5.15-2                            amd64        authentication service for credential -- library package
ii  libmysofa1:amd64                     1.3.1~dfsg0-1                       amd64        library to read HRTFs stored in the AES69-2015 SOFA format
ii  libnamespace-clean-perl              0.27-2                              all          module for keeping imports and functions out of the current namespace
ii  libncurses6:amd64                    6.4-4                               amd64        shared libraries for terminal handling
ii  libncursesw6:amd64                   6.4-4                               amd64        shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
ii  libnet-domain-tld-perl               1.75-3                              all          list of currently available Top-level Domains (TLDs)
ii  libnet-http-perl                     6.22-1                              all          module providing low-level HTTP connection client
ii  libnet-ipv6addr-perl                 1.02-1                              all          module to validate/manipulate IPv6 addresses
ii  libnet-netmask-perl                  2.0002-2                            all          module to parse, manipulate and lookup IP network blocks
ii  libnet-ssleay-perl:amd64             1.92-2+b1                           amd64        Perl module for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
ii  libnetaddr-ip-perl                   4.079+dfsg-2+b1                     amd64        IP address manipulation module
ii  libnetfilter-conntrack3:amd64        1.0.9-3                             amd64        Netfilter netlink-conntrack library
ii  libnetpbm11:amd64                    2:11.01.00-2                        amd64        Graphics conversion tools shared libraries
ii  libnettle8:amd64                     3.8.1-2                             amd64        low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
ii  libnewt0.52:amd64                    0.52.23-1+b1                        amd64        Not Erik's Windowing Toolkit - text mode windowing with slang
ii  libnfnetlink0:amd64                  1.0.2-2                             amd64        Netfilter netlink library
ii  libnfs14:amd64                       1:5.0.2-dmo1                        amd64        NFS client library (shared library)
ii  libnfsidmap1:amd64                   1:2.6.2-4                           amd64        NFS idmapping library
ii  libnftnl11:amd64                     1.2.4-2                             amd64        Netfilter nftables userspace API library
ii  libnghttp2-14:amd64                  1.52.0-1                            amd64        library implementing HTTP/2 protocol (shared library)
ii  libnl-3-200:amd64                    3.7.0-0.2+b1                        amd64        library for dealing with netlink sockets
ii  libnl-genl-3-200:amd64               3.7.0-0.2+b1                        amd64        library for dealing with netlink sockets - generic netlink
ii  libnl-route-3-200:amd64              3.7.0-0.2+b1                        amd64        library for dealing with netlink sockets - route interface
ii  libnorm1:amd64                       1.5.9+dfsg-2                        amd64        NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast (NORM) library
ii  libnotify4:amd64                     0.8.1-1                             amd64        sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
ii  libnova-0.16-0:amd64                 0.16-5                              amd64        celestial mechanics, astrometry and astrodynamics library
ii  libnpth0:amd64                       1.6-3                               amd64        replacement for GNU Pth using system threads
ii  libnpupnp9                           5.0.2-dmo1                          amd64        UPnP library, based on Pupnp code, but extensively
ii  libnsl-dev:amd64                     1.3.0-2                             amd64        libnsl development files
ii  libnsl2:amd64                        1.3.0-2                             amd64        Public client interface for NIS(YP) and NIS+
ii  libnspr4:amd64                       2:4.35-1                            amd64        NetScape Portable Runtime Library
ii  libnss3:amd64                        2:3.87.1-1                          amd64        Network Security Service libraries
ii  libntfs-3g89:amd64                   1:2022.10.3-1+b1                    amd64        read/write NTFS driver for FUSE (runtime library)
ii  libnuma1:amd64                       2.0.16-1                            amd64        Libraries for controlling NUMA policy
ii  libnumber-compare-perl               0.03-3                              all          module for performing numeric comparisons in Perl
ii  libogg0:amd64                        1.3.5-3                             amd64        Ogg bitstream library
ii  libopenal-data                       1:1.19.1-2                          all          Software implementation of the OpenAL audio API (data files)
ii  libopenal1:amd64                     1:1.19.1-2                          amd64        Software implementation of the OpenAL audio API (shared library)
ii  libopencore-amrnb0:amd64             0.1.6-1                             amd64        Adaptive Multi Rate speech codec - shared library
ii  libopencore-amrwb0:amd64             0.1.6-1                             amd64        Adaptive Multi-Rate - Wideband speech codec - shared library
ii  libopengl-dev:amd64                  1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- OpenGL development files
ii  libopengl0:amd64                     1.6.0-1                             amd64        Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- OpenGL support
ii  libopenh264-7:amd64                  1:2.3.1-dmo1                        amd64        H.264 encoder/decoder from Cisco - shared library
ii  libopenjp2-7:amd64                   2.5.0-2                             amd64        JPEG 2000 image compression/decompression library
ii  libopenmpi3:amd64                    4.1.4-3+b1                          amd64        high performance message passing library -- shared library
ii  libopenmpt0:amd64                    0.6.9-1                             amd64        module music library based on OpenMPT -- shared library
ii  libopus0:amd64                       1.3.1-3                             amd64        Opus codec runtime library
ii  libopusenc0:amd64                    0.2.1-2                             amd64        High-level API for encoding Opus audio streams (library)
ii  libopusfile0:amd64                   0.12-4                              amd64        High-level API for basic manipulation of Ogg Opus audio streams
ii  libout123-0:amd64                    1.31.2-1                            amd64        MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio decoder (libout123 shared library)
ii  libp11-kit0:amd64                    0.24.1-2                            amd64        library for loading and coordinating access to PKCS#11 modules - runtime
ii  libpackage-stash-perl                0.40-1                              all          module providing routines for manipulating stashes
ii  libpam-modules:amd64                 1.5.2-6+deb12u1                     amd64        Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM
ii  libpam-modules-bin                   1.5.2-6+deb12u1                     amd64        Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM - helper binaries
ii  libpam-runtime                       1.5.2-6+deb12u1                     all          Runtime support for the PAM library
ii  libpam0g:amd64                       1.5.2-6+deb12u1                     amd64        Pluggable Authentication Modules library
ii  libpango-1.0-0:amd64                 1.50.12+ds-1                        amd64        Layout and rendering of internationalized text
ii  libpango1.0-dev:amd64                1.50.12+ds-1                        amd64        Development files for the Pango
ii  libpangocairo-1.0-0:amd64            1.50.12+ds-1                        amd64        Layout and rendering of internationalized text
ii  libpangoft2-1.0-0:amd64              1.50.12+ds-1                        amd64        Layout and rendering of internationalized text
ii  libpangoxft-1.0-0:amd64              1.50.12+ds-1                        amd64        Layout and rendering of internationalized text
ii  libpaper1:amd64                      1.1.29                              amd64        library for handling paper characteristics
ii  libparams-classify-perl:amd64        0.015-2+b1                          amd64        Perl module for argument type classification
ii  libparams-util-perl                  1.102-2+b1                          amd64        Perl extension for simple stand-alone param checking functions
ii  libparted2:amd64                     3.5-3                               amd64        disk partition manipulator - shared library
ii  libpath-tiny-perl                    0.144-1                             all          file path utility
ii  libpcap0.8:amd64                     1.10.3-1                            amd64        system interface for user-level packet capture
ii  libpci3:amd64                        1:3.9.0-4                           amd64        PCI utilities (shared library)
ii  libpciaccess0:amd64                  0.17-2                              amd64        Generic PCI access library for X
ii  libpcre2-16-0:amd64                  10.42-1                             amd64        New Perl Compatible Regular Expression Library - 16 bit runtime files
ii  libpcre2-32-0:amd64                  10.42-1                             amd64        New Perl Compatible Regular Expression Library - 32 bit runtime files
ii  libpcre2-8-0:amd64                   10.42-1                             amd64        New Perl Compatible Regular Expression Library- 8 bit runtime files
ii  libpcre2-dev:amd64                   10.42-1                             amd64        New Perl Compatible Regular Expression Library - development files
ii  libpcre2-posix3:amd64                10.42-1                             amd64        New Perl Compatible Regular Expression Library - posix-compatible runtime files
ii  libpcre3:amd64                       2:8.39-15                           amd64        Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
ii  libpcsclite1:amd64                   1.9.9-2devuan1                      amd64        Middleware to access a smart card using PC/SC (library)
ii  libperl4-corelibs-perl               0.004-3                             all          libraries historically supplied with Perl 4
ii  libperl5.36:amd64                    5.36.0-7                            amd64        shared Perl library
ii  libperlio-gzip-perl                  0.20-1+b1                           amd64        module providing a PerlIO layer to gzip/gunzip
ii  libperlio-utf8-strict-perl           0.010-1                             amd64        fast and correct UTF-8 Perl IO module
ii  libpgm-5.3-0:amd64                   5.3.128~dfsg-2                      amd64        OpenPGM shared library
ii  libpipeline1:amd64                   1.5.7-1                             amd64        Unix process pipeline manipulation library
ii  libpipewire-0.3-0:amd64              0.3.65-3                            amd64        libraries for the PipeWire multimedia server
ii  libpixman-1-0:amd64                  0.42.2-1                            amd64        pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
ii  libpixman-1-dev:amd64                0.42.2-1                            amd64        pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo (development files)
ii  libpkgconf3:amd64                    1.8.1-1                             amd64        shared library for pkgconf
ii  libplacebo264:amd64                  2:5.264.1-dmo1                      amd64        GPU-accelerated video/image rendering primitives (shared library)
ii  libpmix2:amd64                       4.2.2-1+b1                          amd64        Process Management Interface (Exascale) library
ii  libpng-dev:amd64                     1.6.39-2                            amd64        PNG library - development (version 1.6)
ii  libpng16-16:amd64                    1.6.39-2                            amd64        PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)
ii  libpoppler126:amd64                  22.12.0-2+b1                        amd64        PDF rendering library
ii  libpopt0:amd64                       1.19+dfsg-1                         amd64        lib for parsing cmdline parameters
ii  libportaudio2:amd64                  19.6.0-1.2                          amd64        Portable audio I/O - shared library
ii  libpostproc57:amd64                  10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        postproc shared libraries
ii  libproc-processtable-perl:amd64      0.634-1+b2                          amd64        Perl library for accessing process table information
ii  libproc2-0:amd64                     2:4.0.3-1devuan1                    amd64        library for accessing process information from /proc
ii  libprotobuf-c1:amd64                 1.4.1-1+b1                          amd64        Protocol Buffers C shared library (protobuf-c)
ii  libprotobuf-lite32:amd64             3.21.12-3                           amd64        protocol buffers C++ library (lite version)
ii  libproxychains3:amd64                3.1-9                               amd64        proxy chains -- shared library (runtime)
ii  libpsl5:amd64                        0.21.2-1                            amd64        Library for Public Suffix List (shared libraries)
ii  libpsm-infinipath1                   3.3+20.604758e7-6.2                 amd64        PSM Messaging library for Intel Truescale adapters
ii  libpsm2-2                            11.2.185-2                          amd64        Intel PSM2 library
ii  libpthread-stubs0-dev:amd64          0.4-1                               amd64        pthread stubs not provided by native libc, development files
ii  libpugixml1v5:amd64                  1.13-0.2                            amd64        Light-weight C++ XML processing library
ii  libpulse0:amd64                      16.1+dfsg1-2+b1                     amd64        PulseAudio client libraries
ii  libpython3-stdlib:amd64              3.11.2-1+b1                         amd64        interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
ii  libpython3.11:amd64                  3.11.2-6                            amd64        Shared Python runtime library (version 3.11)
ii  libpython3.11-minimal:amd64          3.11.2-6                            amd64        Minimal subset of the Python language (version 3.11)
ii  libpython3.11-stdlib:amd64           3.11.2-6                            amd64        Interactive high-level object-oriented language (standard library, version 3.11)
ii  libqrencode4:amd64                   4.1.1-1                             amd64        QR Code encoding library
ii  libqt5concurrent5:amd64              5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 concurrent module
ii  libqt5core5a:amd64                   5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 core module
ii  libqt5dbus5:amd64                    5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 D-Bus module
ii  libqt5designer5:amd64                5.15.8-2                            amd64        Qt 5 designer module
ii  libqt5gui5:amd64                     5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 GUI module
ii  libqt5help5:amd64                    5.15.8-2                            amd64        Qt 5 help module
ii  libqt5network5:amd64                 5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 network module
ii  libqt5printsupport5:amd64            5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 print support module
ii  libqt5sql5:amd64                     5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 SQL module
ii  libqt5svg5:amd64                     5.15.8-3                            amd64        Qt 5 SVG module
ii  libqt5test5:amd64                    5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 test module
ii  libqt5widgets5:amd64                 5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 widgets module
ii  libqt5x11extras5:amd64               5.15.8-2                            amd64        Qt 5 X11 extras
ii  libqt5xml5:amd64                     5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 XML module
ii  libquadmath0:amd64                   12.2.0-14                           amd64        GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
ii  librabbitmq4:amd64                   0.11.0-1+b1                         amd64        AMQP client library written in C
ii  libraw1394-11:amd64                  2.1.2-2                             amd64        library for direct access to IEEE 1394 bus (aka FireWire)
ii  librdmacm1:amd64                     44.0-2                              amd64        Library for managing RDMA connections
ii  libreadline8:amd64                   8.2-1.3                             amd64        GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
ii  librecode0:amd64                     3.6-25                              amd64        Shared library on which recode is based
ii  libregexp-assemble-perl              0.38-2                              all          Perl module to merge several regular expressions
ii  libregexp-ipv6-perl                  0.03-3                              all          Regular expression for IPv6 addresses
ii  libregexp-wildcards-perl             1.05-3                              all          converts wildcard expressions to Perl regular expressions
ii  libresid-builder0c2a                 2.1.1-15+b1                         amd64        SID chip emulation class based on resid
ii  librist4:amd64                       1:0.2.7-dmo1                        amd64        Reliable Internet Stream Transport - runtime files
ii  librole-tiny-perl                    2.002004-1                          all          Perl module for minimalist role composition
ii  librplay3                            3.3.2-18                            amd64        rplay network audio system - shared libraries
ii  librsvg2-2:amd64                     2.54.7+dfsg-1~deb12u1               amd64        SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (runtime)
ii  librsvg2-common:amd64                2.54.7+dfsg-1~deb12u1               amd64        SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (extra runtime)
ii  librtmp1:amd64                       2:2.4~20160119.gitfa8646dae-dmo7    amd64        Toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
ii  librubberband2:amd64                 1:3.2.1-dmo1                        amd64        audio time-stretching and pitch-shifting library
ii  libsamplerate0:amd64                 0.2.2-3                             amd64        Audio sample rate conversion library
ii  libsasl2-2:amd64                     2.1.28+dfsg-10                      amd64        Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
ii  libsasl2-modules-db:amd64            2.1.28+dfsg-10                      amd64        Cyrus SASL - pluggable authentication modules (DB)
ii  libscalar-list-utils-perl            1:1.63-1+b1                         amd64        modules providing common scalar and list utility subroutines
ii  libsdl-image1.2:amd64                1.2.12-13+b2                        amd64        Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
ii  libsdl-net1.2:amd64                  1.2.8-6+b1                          amd64        Network library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
ii  libsdl-sound1.2:amd64                1.0.3-9+b2                          amd64        Sound library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
ii  libsdl1.2debian:amd64                1.2.15+dfsg2-8                      amd64        Simple DirectMedia Layer
ii  libsdl2-2.0-0:amd64                  2.26.5+dfsg-1                       amd64        Simple DirectMedia Layer
ii  libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0:amd64            2.6.2+dfsg-2                        amd64        Mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 2, libraries
ii  libseat1:amd64                       0.7.0-6                             amd64        flexible user, seat and session management library
ii  libseccomp2:amd64                    2.5.4-1+b3                          amd64        high level interface to Linux seccomp filter
ii  libsecret-1-0:amd64                  0.20.5-3                            amd64        Secret store
ii  libsecret-common                     0.20.5-3                            all          Secret store (common files)
ii  libselinux1:amd64                    3.4-1+b6                            amd64        SELinux runtime shared libraries
ii  libselinux1-dev:amd64                3.4-1+b6                            amd64        SELinux development headers
ii  libsemanage-common                   3.4-1                               all          Common files for SELinux policy management libraries
ii  libsemanage2:amd64                   3.4-1+b5                            amd64        SELinux policy management library
ii  libsensors-config                    1:3.6.0-7.1                         all          lm-sensors configuration files
ii  libsensors5:amd64                    1:3.6.0-7.1                         amd64        library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
ii  libsepol-dev:amd64                   3.4-2.1                             amd64        SELinux binary policy manipulation library and development files
ii  libsepol2:amd64                      3.4-2.1                             amd64        SELinux library for manipulating binary security policies
ii  libserd-0-0:amd64                    0.30.16-1                           amd64        lightweight RDF syntax library
ii  libsereal-decoder-perl               5.003+ds-1                          amd64        fast, compact, powerful binary deserialization module
ii  libsereal-encoder-perl               5.003+ds-1                          amd64        fast, compact, powerful binary serialization module
ii  libshine3:amd64                      3.1.1-2                             amd64        Fixed-point MP3 encoding library - runtime files
ii  libshout3:amd64                      2.4.6-1+b1                          amd64        MP3/Ogg Vorbis broadcast streaming library
ii  libsidplay2                          2.1.1-15+b1                         amd64        SID (MOS 6581) emulation library
ii  libsidplayfp6:amd64                  2.4.2-1                             amd64        Library to play Commodore 64 music based on libsidplay2
ii  libsigc++-2.0-0v5:amd64              2.12.0-1                            amd64        type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
ii  libsigsegv2:amd64                    2.14-1                              amd64        Library for handling page faults in a portable way
ii  libslang2:amd64                      2.3.3-3                             amd64        S-Lang programming library - runtime version
ii  libsm-dev:amd64                      2:1.2.3-1                           amd64        X11 Session Management library (development headers)
ii  libsm6:amd64                         2:1.2.3-1                           amd64        X11 Session Management library
ii  libsmartcols1:amd64                  2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        smart column output alignment library
ii  libsmbclient:amd64                   2:4.17.12+dfsg-0+deb12u1            amd64        shared library for communication with SMB/CIFS servers
ii  libsnappy1v5:amd64                   1.1.9-3                             amd64        fast compression/decompression library
ii  libsndfile1:amd64                    1.2.0-1                             amd64        Library for reading/writing audio files
ii  libsndio7.0:amd64                    1.9.0-0.3+b2                        amd64        Small audio and MIDI framework from OpenBSD, runtime libraries
ii  libsodium23:amd64                    1.0.18-1                            amd64        Network communication, cryptography and signaturing library
ii  libsord-0-0:amd64                    0.16.14+git221008-1                 amd64        library for storing RDF data in memory
ii  libsort-versions-perl                1.62-3                              all          Perl module for sorting of revision (and similar) numbers
ii  libsox-fmt-all:amd64                 14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        All SoX format libraries
ii  libsox-fmt-alsa:amd64                14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        SoX alsa format I/O library
ii  libsox-fmt-ao:amd64                  14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        SoX Libao format I/O library
ii  libsox-fmt-base:amd64                14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        Minimal set of SoX format libraries
ii  libsox-fmt-mp3:amd64                 14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        SoX MP2 and MP3 format library
ii  libsox-fmt-oss:amd64                 14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        SoX OSS format I/O library
ii  libsox-fmt-pulse:amd64               14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        SoX PulseAudio format I/O library
ii  libsox3:amd64                        14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        SoX library of audio effects and processing
ii  libsoxr0:amd64                       0.1.3-4                             amd64        High quality 1D sample-rate conversion library
ii  libspa-0.2-modules:amd64             0.3.65-3                            amd64        libraries for the PipeWire multimedia server Simple Plugin API - modules
ii  libspectre1:amd64                    0.2.12-1                            amd64        Library for rendering PostScript documents
ii  libspeex1:amd64                      1.2.1-2                             amd64        The Speex codec runtime library
ii  libspeexdsp1:amd64                   1.2.1-1                             amd64        DSP library derived from speex
ii  libsqlite3-0:amd64                   3.40.1-2                            amd64        SQLite 3 shared library
ii  libsratom-0-0:amd64                  0.6.14-1                            amd64        library for serialising LV2 atoms to/from Turtle
ii  libsrt1.5-gnutls:amd64               1.5.1-1                             amd64        Secure Reliable Transport UDP streaming library (GnuTLS flavour)
ii  libss2:amd64                         1.47.0-2                            amd64        command-line interface parsing library
ii  libssh2-1:amd64                      1.10.0-3+b1                         amd64        SSH2 client-side library
ii  libssl3:amd64                        3.0.11-1~deb12u1                    amd64        Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
ii  libstdc++-12-dev:amd64               12.2.0-14                           amd64        GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)
ii  libstdc++6:amd64                     12.2.0-14                           amd64        GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libstrictures-perl                   2.000006-1                          all          Perl module to turn on strict and make all warnings fatal
ii  libstroke0:amd64                     0.5.1-9                             amd64        mouse strokes library -- runtime files
ii  libsub-exporter-perl                 0.989-1                             all          sophisticated exporter for custom-built routines
ii  libsub-exporter-progressive-perl     0.001013-3                          all          module for using Sub::Exporter only if needed
ii  libsub-identify-perl                 0.14-3                              amd64        module to retrieve names of code references
ii  libsub-install-perl                  0.929-1                             all          module for installing subroutines into packages easily
ii  libsub-name-perl:amd64               0.26-2+b1                           amd64        module for assigning a new name to referenced sub
ii  libsub-override-perl                 0.09-4                              all          Perl module used to temporarily override subroutines
ii  libsub-quote-perl                    2.006008-1                          all          helper modules for subroutines
ii  libsvtav1enc1:amd64                  2:1.5.0-dmo1                        amd64        Scalable Video Technology for AV1 (libsvtav1enc shared library)
ii  libswresample4:amd64                 10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        FFmpeg library for audio resampling, rematrixing etc. - runtime files
ii  libswscale7:amd64                    10:6.0-dmo6                         amd64        FFmpeg library for image scaling and various conversions - runtime files
ii  libsyn123-0:amd64                    1.31.2-1                            amd64        MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio decoder (libsyn123 shared library)
ii  libsyntax-keyword-try-perl           0.28-1                              amd64        try/catch/finally syntax for perl
ii  libsysfs2:amd64                      2.1.1-4                             amd64        interface library to sysfs - shared library
ii  libtag1v5:amd64                      1.13-2                              amd64        audio meta-data library
ii  libtag1v5-vanilla:amd64              1.13-2                              amd64        audio meta-data library - vanilla flavour
ii  libtalloc2:amd64                     2.4.0-f2                            amd64        hierarchical pool based memory allocator
ii  libtasn1-6:amd64                     4.19.0-2                            amd64        Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
ii  libtdb1:amd64                        1.4.8-2                             amd64        Trivial Database - shared library
ii  libterm-readkey-perl                 2.38-2+b1                           amd64        perl module for simple terminal control
ii  libtesseract5:amd64                  5.3.0-2                             amd64        Tesseract OCR library
ii  libtevent0:amd64                     0.14.1-1                            amd64        talloc-based event loop library - shared library
ii  libtext-charwidth-perl:amd64         0.04-11                             amd64        get display widths of characters on the terminal
ii  libtext-glob-perl                    0.11-3                              all          Perl module for matching globbing patterns against text
ii  libtext-iconv-perl:amd64             1.7-8                               amd64        module to convert between character sets in Perl
ii  libtext-levenshteinxs-perl           0.03-5+b1                           amd64        XS implementation of the Levenshtein edit distance
ii  libtext-markdown-discount-perl       0.16-1                              amd64        Perl interface to Discount, an implementation of Markdown
ii  libtext-wrapi18n-perl                0.06-10                             all          internationalized substitute of Text::Wrap
ii  libtext-xslate-perl:amd64            3.5.9-1+b2                          amd64        scalable template engine for Perl 5 (C/XS accelerated)
ii  libthai-data                         0.1.29-1                            all          Data files for Thai language support library
ii  libthai-dev:amd64                    0.1.29-1                            amd64        Development files for Thai language support library
ii  libthai0:amd64                       0.1.29-1                            amd64        Thai language support library
ii  libtheora0:amd64                     1.1.1+dfsg.1-16.1+b1                amd64        Theora Video Compression Codec
ii  libtiff-dev:amd64                    4.5.0-6                             amd64        Tag Image File Format library (TIFF), development files
ii  libtiff6:amd64                       4.5.0-6                             amd64        Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
ii  libtiffxx6:amd64                     4.5.0-6                             amd64        Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library -- C++ interface
ii  libtime-duration-perl                1.21-2                              all          module for rounded or exact English expression of durations
ii  libtime-moment-perl                  0.44-2+b1                           amd64        Perl C/XS module representing date and time of day with UTC offset
ii  libtimedate-perl                     2.3300-2                            all          collection of modules to manipulate date/time information
ii  libtinfo6:amd64                      6.4-4                               amd64        shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
ii  libtirpc-common                      1.3.3+ds-1                          all          transport-independent RPC library - common files
ii  libtirpc-dev:amd64                   1.3.3+ds-1                          amd64        transport-independent RPC library - development files
ii  libtirpc3:amd64                      1.3.3+ds-1                          amd64        transport-independent RPC library
ii  libtool                              2.4.7-5                             all          Generic library support script
ii  libtry-tiny-perl                     0.31-2                              all          module providing minimalistic try/catch
ii  libtsan2:amd64                       12.2.0-14                           amd64        ThreadSanitizer -- a Valgrind-based detector of data races (runtime)
ii  libtwolame0:amd64                    1:0.4.0-dmo2                        amd64        MPEG Audio Layer 2 encoding library
ii  libu2f-udev                          1.1.10-3                            all          Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) — transitional package
ii  libubsan1:amd64                      12.2.0-14                           amd64        UBSan -- undefined behaviour sanitizer (runtime)
ii  libuchardet0:amd64                   0.0.7-1                             amd64        universal charset detection library - shared library
ii  libucx0:amd64                        1.13.1-1                            amd64        Unified Communication X libraries
ii  libudfread0:amd64                    1:1.1.2-dmo1                        amd64        UDF reader library
ii  libunbound8:amd64                    1.17.1-2+deb12u1                    amd64        library implementing DNS resolution and validation
ii  libunibreak5:amd64                   5.1-0.0                             amd64        line breaking library for Unicode (shared library)
ii  libunicode-utf8-perl                 0.62-2                              amd64        encoding and decoding of UTF-8 encoding form
ii  libunistring2:amd64                  1.0-2                               amd64        Unicode string library for C
ii  libunwind8:amd64                     1.6.2-3                             amd64        library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
ii  libupnp17:amd64                      1:1.14.17-dmo1                      amd64        Portable SDK for UPnP Devices (shared library)
ii  liburi-perl                          5.17-1                              all          module to manipulate and access URI strings
ii  liburing2:amd64                      2.3-3                               amd64        Linux kernel io_uring access library - shared library
ii  libusageenvironment3:amd64           2:2023.06.10-dmo1                   amd64        multimedia RTSP streaming library (UsageEnvironment classes)
ii  libusb-1.0-0:amd64                   2:1.0.26-1                          amd64        userspace USB programming library
ii  libutempter0:amd64                   1.2.1-3                             amd64        privileged helper for utmp/wtmp updates (runtime)
ii  libuuid1:amd64                       2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        Universally Unique ID library
ii  libuv1:amd64                         1.44.2-1                            amd64        asynchronous event notification library - runtime library
ii  libv4l-0:amd64                       1.22.1-5+b2                         amd64        Collection of video4linux support libraries
ii  libv4lconvert0:amd64                 1.22.1-5+b2                         amd64        Video4linux frame format conversion library
ii  libva-drm2:amd64                     2.17.0-1                            amd64        Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- DRM runtime
ii  libva-wayland2:amd64                 2.17.0-1                            amd64        Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- Wayland runtime
ii  libva-x11-2:amd64                    2.17.0-1                            amd64        Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- X11 runtime
ii  libva2:amd64                         2.17.0-1                            amd64        Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- runtime
ii  libvariable-magic-perl               0.63-1+b1                           amd64        module to associate user-defined magic to variables from Perl
ii  libvcdinfo0:amd64                    1:2.0.1-dmo2                        amd64        library to extract information from VideoCD
ii  libvdpau1:amd64                      1.5-2                               amd64        Video Decode and Presentation API for Unix (libraries)
ii  libvidstab1.2:amd64                  2:1.1.1-dmo1                        amd64        Video stabilization library.
ii  libvlc-bin:amd64                     1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        tools for VLC's base library
ii  libvlc5:amd64                        1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        multimedia player and streamer library
ii  libvlccore9:amd64                    1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        base library for VLC and its modules
ii  libvmaf1:amd64                       2.3.1-dmo2                          amd64        Video Multi-Method Assessment Fusion - runtime library
ii  libvo-amrwbenc0:amd64                0.1.3-2                             amd64        VisualOn AMR-WB encoder library
ii  libvorbis0a:amd64                    1.3.7-1                             amd64        decoder library for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
ii  libvorbisenc2:amd64                  1.3.7-1                             amd64        encoder library for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
ii  libvorbisfile3:amd64                 1.3.7-1                             amd64        high-level API for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
ii  libvorbisidec1:amd64                 1.2.1+git20180316-7                 amd64        Integer-only Ogg Vorbis decoder, AKA "tremor"
ii  libvpl2:amd64                        2023.3.0-dmo1                       amd64        oneAPI Video Processing Library - shared library
ii  libvpx7:amd64                        1.12.0-1+deb12u2                    amd64        VP8 and VP9 video codec (shared library)
ii  libvulkan-dev:amd64                  1.3.239.0-1                         amd64        Vulkan loader library -- development files
ii  libvulkan1:amd64                     1.3.239.0-1                         amd64        Vulkan loader library
ii  libwacom-common                      2.6.0-1                             all          Wacom model feature query library (common files)
ii  libwacom9:amd64                      2.6.0-1                             amd64        Wacom model feature query library
ii  libwavpack1:amd64                    5.6.0-1                             amd64        audio codec (lossy and lossless) - library
ii  libwayland-client0:amd64             1.21.0-1                            amd64        wayland compositor infrastructure - client library
ii  libwayland-cursor0:amd64             1.21.0-1                            amd64        wayland compositor infrastructure - cursor library
ii  libwayland-egl1:amd64                1.21.0-1                            amd64        wayland compositor infrastructure - EGL library
ii  libwayland-server0:amd64             1.21.0-1                            amd64        wayland compositor infrastructure - server library
ii  libwbclient0:amd64                   2:4.17.12+dfsg-0+deb12u1            amd64        Samba winbind client library
ii  libwebp-dev:amd64                    1.2.4-0.2+deb12u1                   amd64        Lossy compression of digital photographic images
ii  libwebp7:amd64                       1.2.4-0.2+deb12u1                   amd64        Lossy compression of digital photographic images
ii  libwebpdemux2:amd64                  1.2.4-0.2+deb12u1                   amd64        Lossy compression of digital photographic images.
ii  libwebpmux3:amd64                    1.2.4-0.2+deb12u1                   amd64        Lossy compression of digital photographic images
ii  libwebrtc-audio-processing1:amd64    0.3-1+b1                            amd64        AudioProcessing module from the WebRTC project.
ii  libwildmidi2:amd64                   0.4.3-1                             amd64        software MIDI player library
ii  libwmf-0.2-7:amd64                   0.2.12-5.1                          amd64        Windows metafile conversion library
ii  libwmf-0.2-7-gtk                     0.2.12-5.1                          amd64        Windows metafile conversion GTK pixbuf plugin
ii  libwmf0.2-7-gtk:amd64                0.2.12-5.1                          amd64        Windows metafile conversion GTK pixbuf plugin - transitional package
ii  libwmflite-0.2-7:amd64               0.2.12-5.1                          amd64        Windows metafile conversion lite library
ii  libwrap0:amd64                       7.6.q-32                            amd64        Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
ii  libwww-mechanize-perl                2.16-1                              all          module to automate interaction with websites
ii  libwww-perl                          6.68-1                              all          simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
ii  libwww-robotrules-perl               6.02-1                              all          database of robots.txt-derived permissions
ii  libwxbase3.2-1:amd64                 3.2.2+dfsg-2                        amd64        wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
ii  libwxgtk3.2-1:amd64                  3.2.2+dfsg-2                        amd64        wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK 3 runtime)
ii  libx11-6:amd64                       2:1.8.4-2+deb12u2                   amd64        X11 client-side library
ii  libx11-data                          2:1.8.4-2+deb12u2                   all          X11 client-side library
ii  libx11-dev:amd64                     2:1.8.4-2+deb12u2                   amd64        X11 client-side library (development headers)
ii  libx11-xcb1:amd64                    2:1.8.4-2+deb12u2                   amd64        Xlib/XCB interface library
ii  libx264-164:amd64                    4:0.164.3107+gita8b68eb-dmo1        amd64        x264 video coding library
ii  libx265-199:amd64                    1:3.5-dmo2                          amd64        x265 video coding library
ii  libx86-1:amd64                       1.1+ds1-12                          amd64        x86 real-mode library
ii  libxapian30:amd64                    1.4.22-1                            amd64        Search engine library
ii  libxatracker2:amd64                  22.3.6-1+deb12u1                    amd64        X acceleration library -- runtime
ii  libxau-dev:amd64                     1:1.0.9-1                           amd64        X11 authorisation library (development headers)
ii  libxau6:amd64                        1:1.0.9-1                           amd64        X11 authorisation library
ii  libxavs2-13:amd64                    1:1.4-dmo1                          amd64        Encoder of AVS2-P2/IEEE1857.4 video coding standard - runtime files
ii  libxaw7:amd64                        2:1.0.14-1                          amd64        X11 Athena Widget library
ii  libxcb-damage0:amd64                 1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, damage extension
ii  libxcb-dri2-0:amd64                  1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, dri2 extension
ii  libxcb-dri3-0:amd64                  1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, dri3 extension
ii  libxcb-glx0:amd64                    1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, glx extension
ii  libxcb-icccm4:amd64                  0.4.1-1.1                           amd64        utility libraries for X C Binding -- icccm
ii  libxcb-image0:amd64                  0.4.0-2                             amd64        utility libraries for X C Binding -- image
ii  libxcb-keysyms1:amd64                0.4.0-1+b2                          amd64        utility libraries for X C Binding -- keysyms
ii  libxcb-present0:amd64                1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, present extension
ii  libxcb-randr0:amd64                  1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, randr extension
ii  libxcb-render-util0:amd64            0.3.9-1+b1                          amd64        utility libraries for X C Binding -- render-util
ii  libxcb-render0:amd64                 1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, render extension
ii  libxcb-render0-dev:amd64             1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, render extension, development files
ii  libxcb-shape0:amd64                  1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, shape extension
ii  libxcb-shm0:amd64                    1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, shm extension
ii  libxcb-shm0-dev:amd64                1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, shm extension, development files
ii  libxcb-sync1:amd64                   1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, sync extension
ii  libxcb-util1:amd64                   0.4.0-1+b1                          amd64        utility libraries for X C Binding -- atom, aux and event
ii  libxcb-xfixes0:amd64                 1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, xfixes extension
ii  libxcb-xinerama0:amd64               1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, xinerama extension
ii  libxcb-xinput0:amd64                 1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, xinput extension
ii  libxcb-xkb1:amd64                    1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, XKEYBOARD extension
ii  libxcb-xv0:amd64                     1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, xv extension
ii  libxcb1:amd64                        1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding
ii  libxcb1-dev:amd64                    1.15-1                              amd64        X C Binding, development files
ii  libxcomposite-dev:amd64              1:0.4.5-1                           amd64        X11 Composite extension library (development headers)
ii  libxcomposite1:amd64                 1:0.4.5-1                           amd64        X11 Composite extension library
ii  libxcursor-dev:amd64                 1:1.2.1-1                           amd64        X cursor management library (development files)
ii  libxcursor1:amd64                    1:1.2.1-1                           amd64        X cursor management library
ii  libxcvt0:amd64                       0.1.2-1                             amd64        VESA CVT standard timing modelines generator -- shared library
ii  libxdamage-dev:amd64                 1:1.1.6-1                           amd64        X11 damaged region extension library (development headers)
ii  libxdamage1:amd64                    1:1.1.6-1                           amd64        X11 damaged region extension library
ii  libxdmcp-dev:amd64                   1:1.1.2-3                           amd64        X11 authorisation library (development headers)
ii  libxdmcp6:amd64                      1:1.1.2-3                           amd64        X11 Display Manager Control Protocol library
ii  libxext-dev:amd64                    2:1.3.4-1+b1                        amd64        X11 miscellaneous extensions library (development headers)
ii  libxext6:amd64                       2:1.3.4-1+b1                        amd64        X11 miscellaneous extension library
ii  libxfixes-dev:amd64                  1:6.0.0-2                           amd64        X11 miscellaneous 'fixes' extension library (development headers)
ii  libxfixes3:amd64                     1:6.0.0-2                           amd64        X11 miscellaneous 'fixes' extension library
ii  libxfont2:amd64                      1:2.0.6-1                           amd64        X11 font rasterisation library
ii  libxft-dev:amd64                     2.3.6-1                             amd64        FreeType-based font drawing library for X (development files)
ii  libxft2:amd64                        2.3.6-1                             amd64        FreeType-based font drawing library for X
ii  libxi-dev:amd64                      2:1.8-1+b1                          amd64        X11 Input extension library (development headers)
ii  libxi6:amd64                         2:1.8-1+b1                          amd64        X11 Input extension library
ii  libxinerama-dev:amd64                2:1.1.4-3                           amd64        X11 Xinerama extension library (development headers)
ii  libxinerama1:amd64                   2:1.1.4-3                           amd64        X11 Xinerama extension library
ii  libxkbcommon-x11-0:amd64             1.5.0-1                             amd64        library to create keymaps with the XKB X11 protocol
ii  libxkbcommon0:amd64                  1.5.0-1                             amd64        library interface to the XKB compiler - shared library
ii  libxkbfile1:amd64                    1:1.1.0-1                           amd64        X11 keyboard file manipulation library
ii  libxm4:amd64                         2.3.8-3                             amd64        Motif - X/Motif shared library
ii  libxml-libxml-perl                   2.0207+dfsg+really+2.0134-1+b1      amd64        Perl interface to the libxml2 library
ii  libxml-namespacesupport-perl         1.12-2                              all          Perl module for supporting simple generic namespaces
ii  libxml-sax-base-perl                 1.09-3                              all          base class for SAX drivers and filters
ii  libxml-sax-perl                      1.02+dfsg-3                         all          Perl module for using and building Perl SAX2 XML processors
ii  libxml2:amd64                        2.9.14+dfsg-1.3~deb12u1             amd64        GNOME XML library
ii  libxml2-utils                        2.9.14+dfsg-1.3~deb12u1             amd64        GNOME XML library - utilities
ii  libxmu6:amd64                        2:1.1.3-3                           amd64        X11 miscellaneous utility library
ii  libxmuu1:amd64                       2:1.1.3-3                           amd64        X11 miscellaneous micro-utility library
ii  libxnvctrl0:amd64                    525.85.05-3~deb12u1                 amd64        NV-CONTROL X extension (runtime library)
ii  libxpm4:amd64                        1:3.5.12-1.1+deb12u1                amd64        X11 pixmap library
ii  libxrandr-dev:amd64                  2:1.5.2-2+b1                        amd64        X11 RandR extension library (development headers)
ii  libxrandr2:amd64                     2:1.5.2-2+b1                        amd64        X11 RandR extension library
ii  libxrender-dev:amd64                 1:0.9.10-1.1                        amd64        X Rendering Extension client library (development files)
ii  libxrender1:amd64                    1:0.9.10-1.1                        amd64        X Rendering Extension client library
ii  libxs-parse-keyword-perl             0.33-1                              amd64        XS functions to assist in parsing keyword syntax
ii  libxshmfence1:amd64                  1.3-1                               amd64        X shared memory fences - shared library
ii  libxss1:amd64                        1:1.2.3-1                           amd64        X11 Screen Saver extension library
ii  libxt6:amd64                         1:1.2.1-1.1                         amd64        X11 toolkit intrinsics library
ii  libxtables12:amd64                   1.8.9-2                             amd64        netfilter xtables library
ii  libxtst6:amd64                       2:1.2.3-1.1                         amd64        X11 Testing -- Record extension library
ii  libxv1:amd64                         2:1.0.11-1.1                        amd64        X11 Video extension library
ii  libxvidcore4:amd64                   3:1.3.7-dmo1                        amd64        High quality ISO MPEG4 codec library
ii  libxvmc1:amd64                       2:1.0.12-2                          amd64        X11 Video extension library
ii  libxxf86dga1:amd64                   2:1.1.5-1                           amd64        X11 Direct Graphics Access extension library
ii  libxxf86vm1:amd64                    1:1.1.4-1+b2                        amd64        X11 XFree86 video mode extension library
ii  libxxhash0:amd64                     0.8.1-1                             amd64        shared library for xxhash
ii  libyajl2:amd64                       2.1.0-3+deb12u2                     amd64        Yet Another JSON Library
ii  libyaml-0-2:amd64                    0.2.5-1                             amd64        Fast YAML 1.1 parser and emitter library
ii  libyaml-libyaml-perl                 0.86+ds-1                           amd64        Perl interface to libyaml, a YAML implementation
ii  libz3-4:amd64                        4.8.12-3.1                          amd64        theorem prover from Microsoft Research - runtime libraries
ii  libzbar0:amd64                       0.23.92-7                           amd64        QR code / bar code scanner and decoder (library)
ii  libzimg2:amd64                       1:3.0.4-dmo1                        amd64        scaling, colorspace conversion and dithering library
ii  libzmq5:amd64                        4.3.4-6                             amd64        lightweight messaging kernel (shared library)
ii  libzstd-dev:amd64                    1.5.4+dfsg2-5                       amd64        fast lossless compression algorithm -- development files
ii  libzstd1:amd64                       1.5.4+dfsg2-5                       amd64        fast lossless compression algorithm
ii  libzvbi-common                       0.2.41-1                            all          Vertical Blanking Interval decoder (VBI) - common files
ii  libzvbi0:amd64                       0.2.41-1                            amd64        Vertical Blanking Interval decoder (VBI) - runtime files
ii  libzzip-0-13:amd64                   0.13.72+dfsg.1-1.1                  amd64        library providing read access on ZIP-archives - library
ii  lintian                              2.116.3                             all          Debian package checker
ii  linux-base                           4.9                                 all          Linux image base package
ii  linux-image-6.1.0-12-amd64           6.1.52-1                            amd64        Linux 6.1 for 64-bit PCs (signed)
ii  linux-image-6.1.0-13-amd64           6.1.55-1                            amd64        Linux 6.1 for 64-bit PCs (signed)
ii  linux-libc-dev:amd64                 6.1.55-1                            amd64        Linux support headers for userspace development
ii  locales                              2.36-9+deb12u3                      all          GNU C Library: National Language (locale) data [support]
ii  login                                1:4.13+dfsg1-1+b1                   amd64        system login tools
ii  logrotate                            3.21.0-1                            amd64        Log rotation utility
ii  logsave                              1.47.0-2                            amd64        save the output of a command in a log file
ii  loudgain                             0.6.8+ds-3+b1                       amd64        ReplayGain 2.0 loudness normalizer based on the EBU R128 standard
ii  lsb-base                             11.6                                all          transitional package for Linux Standard Base init script functionality
ii  lsb-release                          12.0-1                              all          Linux Standard Base version reporting utility (minimal implementation)
ii  lsdvd                                0.17-1+b3                           amd64        read the content info of a DVD
ii  lsof                                 4.95.0-1                            amd64        utility to list open files
ii  lua-lpeg:amd64                       1.0.2-2                             amd64        LPeg library for the Lua language
ii  lv                                   4.51-9                              amd64        Powerful Multilingual File Viewer
ii  lzip                                 1.23-5                              amd64        lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm
ii  lzop                                 1.04-2                              amd64        fast compression program
ii  m4                                   1.4.19-3                            amd64        macro processing language
ii  mailcap                              3.70+nmu1                           all          Debian's mailcap system, and support programs
ii  make                                 4.3-4.1                             amd64        utility for directing compilation
ii  makemkv-bin                          1.17.5-fm1                          amd64        MakeMKV is a format converter, otherwise called "transcoder".
ii  makemkv-oss                          1.17.5-fm1                          amd64        MakeMKV is a format converter, otherwise called "transcoder".
ii  man-db                               2.11.2-2                            amd64        tools for reading manual pages
ii  manpages                             6.03-2                              all          Manual pages about using a GNU/Linux system
ii  mawk                                 1.3.4.20200120-3.1                  amd64        Pattern scanning and text processing language
ii  mc                                   3:4.8.29-2                          amd64        Midnight Commander - a powerful file manager
ii  mc-data                              3:4.8.29-2                          all          Midnight Commander - a powerful file manager -- data files
ii  media-types                          10.0.0                              all          List of standard media types and their usual file extension
ii  mencoder                             4:1.5.0+svn38423-dmo2               amd64        MPlayer's Movie Encoder
ii  meson                                1.0.1-5                             all          high-productivity build system
ii  mime-support                         3.66                                all          transitional package
ii  minicom                              2.8-2                               amd64        Friendly menu driven serial communication program
ii  mjpegtools                           2:2.2.1-dmo5                        amd64        MJPEG video capture/editting/playback MPEG encoding
ii  mkvtoolnix                           77.0-0.0                            amd64        Set of command-line tools to work with Matroska files
ii  mmv                                  2.3-1                               amd64        Move/Copy/Link multiple files and directories
ii  most                                 5.0.0a-4+b1                         amd64        Pager program similar to more and less
ii  mount                                2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        tools for mounting and manipulating filesystems
ii  mp3val                               0.1.8-5+b1                          amd64        program for MPEG audio stream validation
ii  mpc                                  1:0.34-dmo2                         amd64        command-line tool to interface MPD
ii  mpd                                  1:0.23.13-dmo1                      amd64        Music Player Daemon
ii  mpg123                               1.31.2-1                            amd64        MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio player
ii  mplayer                              4:1.5.0+svn38423-dmo2               amd64        Ultimate Movie Player For Linux
ii  nano                                 7.2-1                               amd64        small, friendly text editor inspired by Pico
ii  ncal                                 12.1.8                              amd64        display a calendar and the date of Easter
ii  ncdu                                 1.18-0.2                            amd64        ncurses disk usage viewer
ii  ncmpcpp                              0.9.2-2+b3                          amd64        ncurses-based client for the Music Player Daemon (MPD)
ii  ncurses-base                         6.4-4                               all          basic terminal type definitions
ii  ncurses-bin                          6.4-4                               amd64        terminal-related programs and man pages
ii  net-tools                            2.10-0.1devuan1                     amd64        NET-3 networking toolkit
ii  netbase                              6.4                                 all          Basic TCP/IP networking system
ii  netpbm                               2:11.01.00-2                        amd64        Graphics conversion tools between image formats
ii  nfs-common                           1:2.6.2-4                           amd64        NFS support files common to client and server
ii  ninja-build                          1.11.1-1                            amd64        small build system closest in spirit to Make
ii  nmap                                 7.93+dfsg1-1                        amd64        The Network Mapper
ii  nmap-common                          7.93+dfsg1-1                        all          Architecture independent files for nmap
ii  normalize-audio                      0.7.7-17                            amd64        adjusts the volume of WAV, MP3 and OGG files to a standard volume level
ii  ntfs-3g                              1:2022.10.3-1+b1                    amd64        read/write NTFS driver for FUSE
ii  ocl-icd-libopencl1:amd64             2.3.1-1                             amd64        Generic OpenCL ICD Loader
ii  odt2txt                              0.5-7                               amd64        simple converter from OpenDocument Text to plain text
ii  openssh-client                       1:9.2p1-2+deb12u1                   amd64        secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
ii  openssh-server                       1:9.2p1-2+deb12u1                   amd64        secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines
ii  openssh-sftp-server                  1:9.2p1-2+deb12u1                   amd64        secure shell (SSH) sftp server module, for SFTP access from remote machines
ii  openssl                              3.0.11-1~deb12u1                    amd64        Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - cryptographic utility
ii  opus-tools                           0.2-1+b1                            amd64        Opus codec command line tools
ii  oss-compat                           7                                   amd64        Open Sound System (OSS) compatibility package
ii  p7zip                                16.02+dfsg-8                        amd64        7zr file archiver with high compression ratio
ii  p7zip-full                           16.02+dfsg-8                        amd64        7z and 7za file archivers with high compression ratio
ii  p7zip-rar                            16.02-3                             amd64        non-free rar module for p7zip
ii  palemoon                             32.4.1-0.1.gtk2                     amd64        Goanna-based, efficient and easy to use web browser-GTK+3 build
ii  pandoc                               2.17.1.1-2~deb12u1                  amd64        general markup converter
ii  pandoc-data                          2.17.1.1-2~deb12u1                  all          general markup converter - data files
ii  pango1.0-tools                       1.50.12+ds-1                        amd64        Development utilities for Pango
ii  parted                               3.5-3                               amd64        disk partition manipulator
ii  passwd                               1:4.13+dfsg1-1+b1                   amd64        change and administer password and group data
ii  patch                                2.7.6-7                             amd64        Apply a diff file to an original
ii  patchutils                           0.4.2-1                             amd64        Utilities to work with patches
ii  pbuilder                             0.231                               all          personal package builder for Debian packages
ii  pci.ids                              0.0~2023.04.11-1                    all          PCI ID Repository
ii  pciutils                             1:3.9.0-4                           amd64        PCI utilities
ii  perl                                 5.36.0-7                            amd64        Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
ii  perl-base                            5.36.0-7                            amd64        minimal Perl system
ii  perl-doc                             5.36.0-7                            all          Perl documentation
ii  perl-modules-5.36                    5.36.0-7                            all          Core Perl modules
ii  perl-openssl-defaults:amd64          7+b1                                amd64        version compatibility baseline for Perl OpenSSL packages
ii  pgdbf                                0.6.2-1.1+b2                        amd64        converter of XBase / FoxPro tables to PostgreSQL
ii  picard                               2.8.5-1+b1                          amd64        Next-Generation MusicBrainz audio files tagger
ii  pinentry-curses                      1.2.1-1                             amd64        curses-based PIN or pass-phrase entry dialog for GnuPG
ii  pkg-config:amd64                     1.8.1-1                             amd64        manage compile and link flags for libraries (transitional package)
ii  pkgconf:amd64                        1.8.1-1                             amd64        manage compile and link flags for libraries
ii  pkgconf-bin                          1.8.1-1                             amd64        manage compile and link flags for libraries (binaries)
ii  po-debconf                           1.0.21+nmu1                         all          tool for managing templates file translations with gettext
ii  poc-streamer                         0.4.2-7                             amd64        MP3/Ogg multicast/HTTP streamer and MP3 cutting tool
ii  poppler-data                         0.4.12-1                            all          encoding data for the poppler PDF rendering library
ii  poppler-utils                        22.12.0-2+b1                        amd64        PDF utilities (based on Poppler)
ii  powermgmt-base                       1.37                                all          common utils for power management
ii  procps                               2:4.0.3-1devuan1                    amd64        /proc file system utilities
ii  proxychains                          3.1-9                               all          proxy chains - redirect connections through proxy servers
ii  psmisc                               23.6-1                              amd64        utilities that use the proc file system
ii  python3                              3.11.2-1+b1                         amd64        interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
ii  python3-chardet                      5.1.0+dfsg-2                        all          Universal Character Encoding Detector (Python3)
ii  python3-dateutil                     2.8.2-2                             all          powerful extensions to the standard Python 3 datetime module
ii  python3-debian                       0.1.49                              all          Python 3 modules to work with Debian-related data formats
ii  python3-deprecation                  2.1.0-2                             all          Library to handle automated deprecations
ii  python3-distutils                    3.11.2-3                            all          distutils package for Python 3.x
ii  python3-eyed3                        0.9.7-1                             all          Python module for id3-tags manipulation (Python 3 version)
ii  python3-fasteners                    0.17.3-2                            all          provides useful locks - Python 3.x
ii  python3-filetype                     1.2.0-1                             all          Infer file type and MIME type of any file/buffer
ii  python3-gpg                          1.18.0-3+b1                         amd64        Python interface to the GPGME GnuPG encryption library (Python 3)
ii  python3-jwt                          2.6.0-1                             all          Python 3 implementation of JSON Web Token
ii  python3-lib2to3                      3.11.2-3                            all          Interactive high-level object-oriented language (lib2to3)
ii  python3-libdiscid                    2.0.2-1+b2                          amd64        libdiscid binding for Python 3
ii  python3-markdown                     3.4.1-2                             all          text-to-HTML conversion library/tool (Python 3 version)
ii  python3-minimal                      3.11.2-1+b1                         amd64        minimal subset of the Python language (default python3 version)
ii  python3-monotonic                    1.6-2                               all          implementation of time.monotonic() - Python 3.x
ii  python3-mutagen                      1.46.0-1                            all          audio metadata editing library (Python 3)
ii  python3-packaging                    23.0-1                              all          core utilities for python3 packages
ii  python3-pkg-resources                66.1.1-1                            all          Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
ii  python3-pyqt5                        5.15.9+dfsg-1                       amd64        Python 3 bindings for Qt5
ii  python3-pyqt5.sip                    12.11.1-1                           amd64        runtime module for Python extensions using SIP
ii  python3-setuptools                   66.1.1-1                            all          Python3 Distutils Enhancements
ii  python3-six                          1.16.0-4                            all          Python 2 and 3 compatibility library
ii  python3-xdg                          0.28-2                              all          Python 3 library to access freedesktop.org standards
ii  python3-yaml                         6.0-3+b2                            amd64        YAML parser and emitter for Python3
ii  python3.11                           3.11.2-6                            amd64        Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 3.11)
ii  python3.11-minimal                   3.11.2-6                            amd64        Minimal subset of the Python language (version 3.11)
ii  qemu-user-static                     1:7.2+dfsg-7+deb12u2                amd64        QEMU user mode emulation binaries (static version)
ii  qiv                                  2.3.3-1                             amd64        Quick image viewer for X
ii  qrencode                             4.1.1-1                             amd64        QR Code encoder into PNG image
ii  qt5-qmake:amd64                      5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 qmake Makefile generator tool
ii  qt5-qmake-bin                        5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 qmake Makefile generator tool — binary file
ii  qtbase5-dev:amd64                    5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 base development files
ii  qtbase5-dev-tools                    5.15.8+dfsg-11                      amd64        Qt 5 base development programs
ii  qtchooser                            66-2                                amd64        Wrapper to select between Qt development binary versions
ii  quelcom                              0.4.0-16                            amd64        Command line editing tools for MP3 and WAV files
ii  quilt                                0.67+really0.66-1                   all          Tool to work with series of patches
ii  readline-common                      8.2-1.3                             all          GNU readline and history libraries, common files
ii  recode                               3.6-25                              amd64        Character set conversion utility
ii  reptyr                               0.9.0-1+b1                          amd64        Tool for moving running programs between ptys
ii  resolvconf                           1.91+nmu1                           all          name server information handler
ii  rfkill                               2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        tool for enabling and disabling wireless devices
ii  rpcbind                              1.2.6-6+b1                          amd64        converts RPC program numbers into universal addresses
ii  rpcsvc-proto                         1.4.3-1                             amd64        RPC protocol compiler and definitions
ii  rsync                                3.2.7-1                             amd64        fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
ii  rsyslog                              8.2302.0-1devuan1                   amd64        reliable system and kernel logging daemon
ii  rtmpdump                             2:2.4~20160119.gitfa8646dae-dmo7    amd64        Small dumper for media content streamed over the RTMP protocol
ii  runit-helper                         2.15.2                              all          dh-runit implementation detail
ii  samba-libs:amd64                     2:4.17.12+dfsg-0+deb12u1            amd64        Samba core libraries
ii  sc                                   7.16-4.1                            amd64        Text-based spreadsheet with VI-like keybindings
ii  screen                               4.9.0-4                             amd64        terminal multiplexer with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation
ii  scrot                                1.8.1-1                             amd64        command line screen capture utility
ii  seatd                                0.7.0-6                             amd64        minimal user, seat and session management daemon
ii  sed                                  4.9-1                               amd64        GNU stream editor for filtering/transforming text
ii  sensible-utils                       0.0.17+nmu1                         all          Utilities for sensible alternative selection
ii  shared-mime-info                     2.2-1                               amd64        FreeDesktop.org shared MIME database and spec
ii  shntool                              3.0.10-1+b1                         amd64        multi-purpose tool for manipulating and analyzing WAV files
ii  simplesok                            1.0.2-3                             amd64        Simple Sokoban is a (simple) Sokoban game.
ii  sl                                   5.02-1+b1                           amd64        Correct you if you type `sl' by mistake
ii  sound-theme-freedesktop              0.8-2                               all          freedesktop.org sound theme
ii  sox                                  14.4.2+git20190427-3.5              amd64        Swiss army knife of sound processing
ii  speedtest-cli                        2.1.3-2                             all          Command line interface for testing internet bandwidth using speedtest.net
ii  spek                                 0.8.5+dfsg-2                        amd64        acoustic spectrum analyser
ii  ssh                                  1:9.2p1-2+deb12u1                   all          secure shell client and server (metapackage)
ii  ssl-cert                             1.1.2                               all          simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL
ii  startpar                             0.65-1+b1                           amd64        run processes in parallel and multiplex their output
ii  steghide                             0.5.1-15                            amd64        steganography hiding tool
ii  strace                               6.1-0.1                             amd64        System call tracer
ii  sudo                                 1.9.13p3-1+deb12u1                  amd64        Provide limited super user privileges to specific users
ii  sysfsutils                           2.1.1-4                             amd64        sysfs query tool and boot-time setup
ii  sysv-rc                              3.06-4devuan3                       all          System-V-like runlevel change mechanism
ii  sysvinit                             3.06-4devuan3                       amd64        System-V-like init utilities - transitional package
ii  sysvinit-core                        3.06-4devuan3                       amd64        System-V-like init
ii  sysvinit-utils                       3.06-4devuan3                       amd64        System-V-like utilities
ii  t1utils                              1.41-4                              amd64        Collection of simple Type 1 font manipulation programs
ii  tar                                  1.34+dfsg-1.2                       amd64        GNU version of the tar archiving utility
ii  tasksel                              3.73devuan1                         all          tool for selecting tasks for installation on Devuan systems
ii  tasksel-data                         3.73devuan1                         all          official tasks used for installation of Devuan systems
ii  testdisk                             7.1-5+nmu1                          amd64        Partition scanner and disk recovery tool, and PhotoRec file recovery tool
ii  timgm6mb-soundfont                   1.3-5                               all          TimGM6mb SoundFont from MuseScore 1.3
ii  timidity                             2.14.0-8.1                          amd64        Software sound renderer (MIDI sequencer, MOD player)
ii  timidity-daemon                      2.14.0-8.1                          all          runs TiMidity++ as a system-wide MIDI sequencer
ii  tnftp                                20210827-4+b1                       amd64        enhanced ftp client
ii  toilet                               0.3-1.4                             amd64        display large colourful characters in text mode
ii  toilet-fonts                         0.3-1.4                             all          collection of TOIlet fonts
ii  traceroute                           1:2.1.2-1                           amd64        Traces the route taken by packets over an IPv4/IPv6 network
ii  trash-cli                            0.17.1.14-5                         all          command line trashcan utility
ii  tsmuxer                              2.6.16~20230423.git8afed9a-dmo1     amd64        Utility to create TS and M2TS files.
ii  tzdata                               2023c-5                             all          time zone and daylight-saving time data
ii  u-boot-tools                         2023.01+dfsg-2                      amd64        companion tools for Das U-Boot bootloader
ii  ucf                                  3.0043+nmu1                         all          Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files
ii  unrar                                1:6.2.6-1+deb12u1                   amd64        Unarchiver for .rar files (non-free version)
ii  unzip                                6.0-28                              amd64        De-archiver for .zip files
ii  usbutils                             1:014-1                             amd64        Linux USB utilities
ii  util-linux                           2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        miscellaneous system utilities
ii  util-linux-extra                     2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        interactive login tools
ii  uuid-dev:amd64                       2.38.1-5devuan1+b1                  amd64        Universally Unique ID library - headers and static libraries
ii  vbetool                              1.1-5                               amd64        run real-mode video BIOS code to alter hardware state
ii  vcdimager                            1:2.0.1-dmo2                        amd64        VideoCD (VCD) image mastering and ripping tool
ii  vim                                  2:9.0.1378-2                        amd64        Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor
ii  vim-common                           2:9.0.1378-2                        all          Vi IMproved - Common files
ii  vim-runtime                          2:9.0.1378-2                        all          Vi IMproved - Runtime files
ii  vlc                                  1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        multimedia player and streamer
ii  vlc-bin                              1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        binaries from VLC
ii  vlc-data                             1:3.0.18-dmo7                       all          Common data for VLC
ii  vlc-l10n                             1:3.0.18-dmo7                       all          Translations for VLC
ii  vlc-plugin-base:amd64                1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        multimedia player and streamer (base plugins)
ii  vlc-plugin-qt:amd64                  1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        multimedia player and streamer (Qt plugin)
ii  vlc-plugin-video-output:amd64        1:3.0.18-dmo7                       amd64        multimedia player and streamer (video output plugins)
ii  vobcopy                              1.2.1-3                             amd64        Tool to copy DVD VOBs to hard disk
ii  vorbis-tools                         1.4.2-1+b1                          amd64        several Ogg Vorbis tools
ii  w3m                                  0.5.3+git20230121-2                 amd64        WWW browsable pager with excellent tables/frames support
ii  wanip                                1.4+fm1                             all          Shellscript to find out "External IP"
ii  wdiff                                1.2.2-5                             amd64        Compares two files word by word
ii  wget                                 1.21.3-1+b2                         amd64        retrieves files from the web
ii  whiptail                             0.52.23-1+b1                        amd64        Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
ii  whois                                5.5.17                              amd64        intelligent WHOIS client
ii  wireless-regdb                       2022.06.06-1                        all          wireless regulatory database for Linux
ii  wireless-tools                       30~pre9-14                          amd64        Tools for manipulating Linux Wireless Extensions
ii  wpasupplicant                        2:2.10-12                           amd64        client support for WPA and WPA2 (IEEE 802.11i)
ii  x11-apps                             7.7+9                               amd64        X applications
ii  x11-common                           1:7.7+23                            all          X Window System (X.Org) infrastructure
ii  x11-session-utils                    7.7+5                               amd64        X session utilities
ii  x11-utils                            7.7+5                               amd64        X11 utilities
ii  x11-xkb-utils                        7.7+7                               amd64        X11 XKB utilities
ii  x11-xserver-utils                    7.7+9+b1                            amd64        X server utilities
ii  x11proto-core-dev                    2022.1-1                            all          transitional dummy package
ii  x11proto-dev                         2022.1-1                            all          X11 extension protocols and auxiliary headers
ii  xauth                                1:1.1.2-1                           amd64        X authentication utility
ii  xaw3dg:amd64                         1.5+F-1.1                           amd64        Xaw3d widget set
ii  xbattbar                             1.4.9-2                             amd64        Display battery status in X11
ii  xbitmaps                             1.1.1-2.2                           all          Base X bitmaps
ii  xdg-utils                            1.1.3-4.1                           all          desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org
ii  xfig                                 1:3.2.8b-2+b2                       amd64        Facility for Interactive Generation of figures under X11
ii  xfig-libs                            1:3.2.8b-2                          all          XFig image libraries and examples
ii  xfonts-100dpi                        1:1.0.5                             all          100 dpi fonts for X
ii  xfonts-75dpi                         1:1.0.5                             all          75 dpi fonts for X
ii  xfonts-base                          1:1.0.5+nmu1                        all          standard fonts for X
ii  xfonts-encodings                     1:1.0.4-2.2                         all          Encodings for X.Org fonts
ii  xfonts-scalable                      1:1.0.3-1.3                         all          scalable fonts for X
ii  xfonts-utils                         1:7.7+6                             amd64        X Window System font utility programs
ii  xinit                                1.4.0-1                             amd64        X server initialisation tool
ii  xinput                               1.6.3-1                             amd64        Runtime configuration and test of XInput devices
ii  xkb-data                             2.35.1-1                            all          X Keyboard Extension (XKB) configuration data
ii  xloadimage                           4.1-25+b2                           amd64        Graphics file viewer under X11
ii  xorg                                 1:7.7+23                            amd64        X.Org X Window System
ii  xorg-docs-core                       1:1.7.1-1.2                         all          Core documentation for the X.org X Window System
ii  xorg-sgml-doctools                   1:1.11-1.1                          all          Common tools for building X.Org SGML documentation
ii  xpdf                                 3.04+git20220601-1+b2               amd64        Motif-based PDF reader using the Poppler library
hi  xserver-common                       2:21.1.7-3devuan1                   all          common files used by various X servers
ii  xserver-xorg                         1:7.7+23                            amd64        X.Org X server
hi  xserver-xorg-core                    2:21.1.7-3devuan1                   amd64        Xorg X server - core server
ii  xserver-xorg-input-all               1:7.7+23                            amd64        X.Org X server -- input driver metapackage
ii  xserver-xorg-input-evdev             1:2.10.6-2+b1                       amd64        X.Org X server -- evdev input driver
ii  xserver-xorg-input-libinput          1.2.1-1+b1                          amd64        X.Org X server -- libinput input driver
ii  xserver-xorg-input-mouse             1:1.9.3-1+b1                        amd64        X.Org X server -- mouse input driver
ii  xserver-xorg-input-synaptics         1.9.2-1+b1                          amd64        Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server
hi  xserver-xorg-legacy                  2:21.1.7-3devuan1                   amd64        setuid root Xorg server wrapper
ii  xserver-xorg-video-all               1:7.7+23                            amd64        X.Org X server -- output driver metapackage
ii  xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu            23.0.0-1                            amd64        X.Org X server -- AMDGPU display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-ati               1:19.1.0-3                          amd64        X.Org X server -- AMD/ATI display driver wrapper
ii  xserver-xorg-video-cirrus            1:1.5.3-1+b5                        amd64        X.Org X server -- Cirrus display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-fbdev             1:0.5.0-2                           amd64        X.Org X server -- fbdev display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-intel             2:2.99.917+git20210115-1            amd64        X.Org X server -- Intel i8xx, i9xx display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-mach64            6.9.7-1                             amd64        X.Org X server -- ATI Mach64 display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-mga               1:2.0.0-1+b1                        amd64        X.Org X server -- MGA display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-neomagic          1:1.3.0-2+b2                        amd64        X.Org X server -- Neomagic display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-nouveau           1:1.0.17-2                          amd64        X.Org X server -- Nouveau display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-openchrome        1:0.6.0-5                           amd64        X.Org X server -- OpenChrome display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-r128              6.12.1-1                            amd64        X.Org X server -- ATI r128 display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-radeon            1:19.1.0-3                          amd64        X.Org X server -- AMD/ATI Radeon display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-savage            1:2.3.9-5                           amd64        X.Org X server -- Savage display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion     1:1.7.9-4                           amd64        X.Org X server -- SiliconMotion display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-sisusb            1:0.9.7-3                           amd64        X.Org X server -- SiS USB display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-tdfx              1:1.5.0-5                           amd64        X.Org X server -- tdfx display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-trident           1:1.4.0-1                           amd64        X.Org X server -- Trident display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-vesa              1:2.5.0-1+b1                        amd64        X.Org X server -- VESA display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-vmware            1:13.3.0-3.1+b1                     amd64        X.Org X server -- VMware display driver
ii  xsnow                                1:3.6.0-1                           amd64        brings Christmas to your desktop
ii  xterm                                379-1                               amd64        X terminal emulator
ii  xtrans-dev                           1.4.0-1                             all          X transport library (development files)
ii  xutils                               1:7.7+23                            all          X Window System utility programs metapackage
ii  xz-utils                             5.4.1-0.2                           amd64        XZ-format compression utilities
ii  zbar-tools                           0.23.92-7                           amd64        QR code / bar code scanner and decoder (utilities)
ii  zip                                  3.0-13                              amd64        Archiver for .zip files
ii  zlib1g:amd64                         1:1.2.13.dfsg-1                     amd64        compression library - runtime
ii  zlib1g-dev:amd64                     1:1.2.13.dfsg-1                     amd64        compression library - development
ii  zstd                                 1.5.4+dfsg2-5                       amd64        fast lossless compression algorithm -- CLI tool