:: [DNG] how to upgrade the panfrost d…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mario Marietto
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Mario Marietto via Dng
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] how to upgrade the panfrost driver from 1.1 to 2.0 to Devuan 5.
Hello to everyone.

I've almost completed my project : to virtualize FreeBSD on top of Linux
with qemu-kvm on the ARM Chromebook. Everything works great. Even the
network on the vm. One last task needs to be accomplished. To be able to
upgrade the panfrost-MALI graphic driver on the linux distro that I have
chosen (Devuan 5).

Accordingly to this thread that I've opened and that explain how to enable
the panfrost driver on my ARM Chromebook,I've been able to enable the
version 1.1 of the driver :

https://github.com/quarkscript/linux-armv7-xe303c12-only/issues/25

The point is that I'm using devuan 5 and I see that I'm running 1.1,but the
guy that helped me is running the panfrost driver version 2.0. Probably he
does not use Devuan 5,but another distro or he has upgraded it to 2.0 in
some way in his distro. What do you think ? What can I do to use version
2.0 ? thanks.