:: Re: [DNG] powerdns upstream has dro…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: sawbona
To: tito via Dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] powerdns upstream has dropped sysvinit support
On 12 Oct 2023 at 16:00, tito via Dng wrote:

> it just needs the init system that pleases you?

I don't care which, I really don't have a preference.

Just as long as it is *not* systemd or a *systemd_like* init and
adheres to the basic Linux principles/philosophy.

> We are already there it is very imperfect and it is everywhere.

Not everywhere, at least not yet.

My Devuan box uses sysvinit, the default in a most (?) non-systemd
distributions.

> ... you are right we do not need to discuss it is already all decided ...
> ... should still be some minimal details to decide you are here.

You have obviously missed the point I am trying to make.

> Time will tell ...

Quite so.

.