:: Re: [DNG] powerdns upstream has dro…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Curtis Maurand
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] powerdns upstream has dropped sysvinit support
I have a pdns sysv init script if you want one.  It's worse than you
describe.  They'll actually delete your sysv init script.  I found one
out on the net if you're interested.  the software works fine without
systemd.  I run a webhosting operation and they clobbered my pdns-server
script.  I updated the other day and they wiped my sysv init script.  I
replace it with the one I found out on the net.  I'm a little miffed
with powerdns for that.

Cheers,

Curtis