:: [DNG] Bookworm / Daedalus sources.l…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Antony Stone
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Bookworm / Daedalus sources.list ?
Hi.

I just created a new Debian Bookworm virtual server at a hosting provider with
the immediate intention of converting it to Devuan Daedalus.

[I've done plenty of Beowulf and Chimaera conversions before.]

https://www.devuan.org/os/documentation/install-guides/daedalus/bookworm-to-
daedalus looks pretty straightforward.

However, when I look at the machine I've been givem, I find:

root@cerberus:/etc/apt# cat sources.list
# See /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.sources

root@cerberus:/etc/apt# cd sources.list.d/

root@cerberus:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# cat debian.sources
Types: deb deb-src
URIs: mirror+file:///etc/apt/mirrors/debian.list
Suites: bookworm bookworm-updates bookworm-backports
Components: main

Types: deb deb-src
URIs: mirror+file:///etc/apt/mirrors/debian-security.list
Suites: bookworm-security
Components: main

I have never seen anything like that before in /etc/apt/sources.list.d

Is this something weird from this particular hosting provider, or is this the
way Debian Bookworm does its repository configuration now?

I'm happy to fix this with what I consider to be the "standard" setup for
/etc/sources.list.d, but I'm just wondering whether this is a hint for the
future of De{bi,vu}an or, as I said, just something weird from a specific
hosting provider.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

- Terry Pratchett

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.