:: Re: [DNG] What wireless broadband s…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dvalin
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] What wireless broadband software to use on Devuan?

On 20.09.23 20:03, onefang wrote:> I just checked AussieBB website
again and I did remember correctly
> that their office and call centre is in regional Victoria. Says
> Morwell on the website so that might be nearby? Internode is from
> Adelaide so my guess is AussieBB would have equivalent or better
> service in that area?

Oooh, that's good enough to call a bullseye, I figure.
Morwell is about halfway out on the highway to my place between Sale
and
Bairnsdale. Supporting regional business seems attractive, too.

And AussieBB is a bit cheaper than Telstra. I'll have a chat with
them, to see
if that Netcomm Cloudmesh modem also has wired ethernet. Then I
wouldn't
have to find a wifi dongle and get that to work.
Once sold here, it's on for young and old to install enough solar
panels,inverters, and batteries to be reliably off-grid without having
to run thegenerator regularly. A straightforward internet setup will
leave my mindfree to deal with the other stuff.
Many thanks for your insights. It's a lot easier to jog along in
someone else'sfootprints, especially when there's a lot on.