:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-09-…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: B Stack
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-09-21
# Devuan meet 2023-09-21 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, fsmithred, plasma41

Regrets: bb|hcb

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### Arch:riscv64

- Added in dak to experimental and unstable
- Enabled merge in amprolla for unstable
  - (plasma41) Merge as in usrmerge or something else? for just
riscv64 or is that for all archs in unstable?
- Added to Jenkins package builder
- Initial bootstrap of packages:
    + procps
    + udev
    + eudev
    + util-linux
    + sysvinit
    + apt

#### Jenkins

- Updated to stable LTS version
[2.414.2](https://www.jenkins.io/changelog-stable)
- Updated compatible plugins

#### Packaging

- ceres:-
    + xorg-server (Fixes [#793](https://bugs.devuan.org/793), thanks rrq)
    + sysvinit

### Xenguy

Just noting that after the recent new ISO builds were released, there
was some good teamwork to arrange for:
- Creation of new torrent file
- Seeding of the new torrent
- Updating corresponding magnet link, and testing

The new torrent now has about 10 seeders, and based on the previous
torrent this number is likely to grow over time (e.g. the previous
torrent was up to around 100 seeders before I ditched it and joined
the new one).

Maybe it would be worth considering eventually finding a more
standardized method of updating and seeding torrents, perhaps using
Devuan's own server infrastructure combined with some scripting (e.g.
a makefile already exists to generate the new torrent file)?
`rtorrent` has been mentioned as a potentially useful tool that runs
at the command-line, needing no GUI.

### golinux

- We have received an offer from someone at the Linux Club of Peking
University to host Devuan mirror(s). It is a WIP.

The Equinox is here! Celebrate!!
- (Xenguy) Looks like it's the 23rd this year, but yes!
  - Sheesh . . . close enough . . .
    - Aye  8 -D

## New Actions