:: Re: [DNG] Dell OMSA on Chimaera?
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Luciano Mannucci
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Dell OMSA on Chimaera?
On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:41:29 +1000
Ralph Ronnquist <rrq@???> wrote:

> On chimaera I followed the intructions at
> https://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu except for using
> keyserver.ubuntu.com instead of the non-working
> pool.sks-keyservers.net:80
>
> I did opt for:
> deb http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu jessie openmanage/840
> (their latest software version for their latest debian version variant)
>
> and it all installs without hiccup. I have no idea if it works.

Not any more. I guess it needs systemctl.
If I try I get:

[downloading and ok parts omitted for brevity}
Preparing to unpack .../9-srvadmin-racdrsc_8.4.0-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking srvadmin-racdrsc (8.4.0-1) ...
Setting up srvadmin-hapi (9.2.0) ...
dpkg: error processing package srvadmin-hapi (--configure):
installed srvadmin-hapi package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 127
srvadmin-hapi

Trying to uninstalls gives me:

Removing srvadmin-hapi (9.2.0) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/srvadmin-hapi.prerm: 8: systemctl: not found
dpkg: error processing package srvadmin-hapi (--remove):
installed srvadmin-hapi package pre-removal script subprocess returned error exit status 127
dpkg: too many errors, stopping
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
installed srvadmin-hapi package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 127
srvadmin-hapi
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.

Thanks anyway,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 02485781 FAX: +39 0248028247