:: Re: [DNG] [OT] DNS issue
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Antonio Rendina
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] [OT] DNS issue
It is likely using the default DNS of your access point.

If you have a standard configuration your access point is running a DHCP
server that is assigning an IP address to your phone, with that you get
also some network information, like the DNS names.

Of course the DNS server of the access point does not list your local
servers.

Regards,

Antonio