:: [DNG] GoLUG: Ten Lesser Known HTML …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: [DNG] GoLUG: Ten Lesser Known HTML Elements You Might Find Handy, 9/6/2023
Hi all,

On Wednesday, 9/6/2023, at 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight time, GoLUG's
monthly online meeting features ten lesser known HTML elements you
might find handy.

As you know, many HTML elements were added with HTML Version 5 (HTML5),
and many are handy either because they make the HTML more readable and
semantic, they make the HTML less wordy, they add new features, or
combinations of the above.

At this GoLUG meeting, Steve Litt will detail ten very handy less used
elements, as well as revealing some elements he considers useless
clunkers. Also discussed will be some handy element.class combinations.
Examples of styling of such combinations and elements in CSS

The presentation will begin with a very short discussion on Styles
Based Authoring: What is it, what is it good for, and how do you do it.
We'll then move into the elements themselves.

What: GoLUG: Ten Lesser Known HTML Elements You Might Find Handy
When: Wednesday, 9/6/2023 at 7:00 PM Eastern time
Where: https://meet.jit.si/golug
Duration: Ends at 9PM, with optional general bull session after.

GoLUG is Greater Orlando Linux User Group. It's been around since 2004,
and just before the Pandemic we switched from being a local LUG to
being a worldwide LUG with online Jitsi meetings.

If you'd like to join GoLUG's mailing list, just go to
http://golug.org/mailman/listinfo/golug_golug.org and fill out the
standard mailman form.

I hope to see you at the meeting and on our mailing list.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Publicity Coordinator
Greater Orlando Linux User Group (GOLUG)