:: Re: [DNG] How to compile emacs on d…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ludovic Bellière
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] How to compile emacs on devuan stable ?
Hello Klearchos,

Download the sources from https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html
Unpack somewhere, make sure you have the dependencies necessary to build the
software. Then configure:

           ./configure --with-mailutils --without-gsettings --without-libsystemd \
                     --with-imagemagick --with-x --with-x-toolkit=lucid \
                     --with-json --with-native-compilation --no-create \
                     --no-recursion

Then make and make install:

      make && sudo make install

You can compile faster by telling make to run several jobs in parallel. Use of
the -j flag exists for that purpose.

See: https://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/html_node/Parallel.html

Cheers,
                 Ludovic