:: Re: [DNG] Using debootstrap to inst…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Marc Shapiro
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Using debootstrap to install Daedalus
Now, I'm getting this error.

As you can see, I have tried multiple ways to specify, or default, the
architecture.  I DO have dpkg installed.

root@quixote:/home/marc# /usr/sbin/debootstrap --arch=amd64 daedalus
/mnt/ http://deb.devuan.org/merged
E: Unable to execute target architecture
root@quixote:/home/marc# man debootstrap
root@quixote:/home/marc# /usr/sbin/debootstrap daedalus /mnt/