:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-08-…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: B Stack
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-08-24
# Devuan meet 2023-08-24 @20:30 UTC

Present: Adam, fsmithred, golinux, plentyn, hendrik

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### Xenguy

- Metadata: 'chimaera' and 'daedalus' metadata added to (most) pages.
- Still need to update advice re: country codes, on the [packages
page](https://www.devuan.org/os/packages).
- Still need to ascertain status of the Tor services.
- re: golinux report of stickybar icons failing to render when
javascript turned off:
  - The original recent report mentioned icons failing to render when
'noscript' was active.
  - I tried a different test:
    - Clear all browser cache
    - Deactivate browser javascript
    - Load page https://devuan.org/
    - Result:  Icons load normally with no visible problems.
    - Conclusion:  noscript is somehow blocking the icons; the latter
do not appear to require javascript to render properly.  YMMV.
  - (gl) Thanks for your sleuthing! Sent a response and it bounced! WTF?!
  - (plentyn) noscript tells me it blocked one font and the images at
the menus do not appear. when I turned on scripts the images appear.
when I switch it off again they stay visible.

### golinux