:: [DNG] Using debootstrap to install …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Marc Shapiro
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Using debootstrap to install Daedalus
With the problems I have been having upgrading a copy of Chimaera to
Daedalus (and a few other reasons, as well) I have decided that  a clean
install might be best.  I have done installs with debootstrap before, on
Debian.  Trying to install Daedalus with the command:

    debootstrap --arch amd64 daedalus /mnt/ http://deb.devuan.org/merged

results in the error message:

    E: No such script: /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/daedalus

which appears to be correct.

The manpage for debootstrap still refers to Debian, not Devuan. Do I
need to do something differently in Devuan?  Is there another/better way
to install a clean copy of Daedalus, in its own set of partitions,
without messing with my working copy of Chimaera?

Marc