:: Re: [DNG] New goodies from systemd
Pàgina inicial
Autor: al3xu5
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] New goodies from systemd
Sat, 5 Aug 2023 11:41:47 +0200 - al3xu5 via Dng <dng@???>:

> Mon, 31 Jul 2023 10:30:10 -0400 - Steve Litt <slitt@???>:
>
> [...]
> > Could you please copy and paste a list of those init files' filenames?
> > It would be a great starting point for getting runit run scripts
> > developed. I'll compare your list to what's in runit-scripts package to
> > see what still needs development.
>
> If could be of your interest, this is mine...
>
> acpid
> alsa-utils
> anacron
> apcupsd
> atd
> bootlogd
> bootlogs
> bootmisc.sh
> brightness
> checkfs.sh
> checkroot-bootclean.sh
> checkroot.sh
> console-setup.sh
> cpufrequtils
> cron
> cups
> cups-browsed
> dbus
> .depend.boot
> .depend.start
> .depend.stop
> dhcpcd
> elogind
> eudev
> exim4
> fake-machineid
> gdomap
> halt
> hostname.sh
> hwclock.sh
> keyboard-setup.sh
> killprocs
> kmod
> libvirtd
> libvirt-guests
> lightdm
> lm-sensors
> loadcpufreq
> mdadm
> mdadm-waitidle
> mountall-bootclean.sh
> mountall.sh
> mount-configfs
> mountdevsubfs.sh
> mountkernfs.sh
> mountnfs-bootclean.sh
> mountnfs.sh
> mpd
> netdiag
> networking
> nfs-common
> nfs-kernel-server
> ntp
> opendnssec-enforcer
> opendnssec-signer
> pcscd
> polipo
> procps
> rc -> /lib/init/rc
> rc.local
> rcS -> /lib/init/rcS
> reboot
> resolvconf
> rmnologin
> rpcbind
> rsync
> rsyslog
> rt-hwtimers
> rtirq
> [...]

The previous was with Chimaera.

Now I have upgraded to Daedalus... Here is the list:

$ ls -1 /etc/init.d/

alsa-utils
anacron
apcupsd
atd
bluetooth
bootlogd
bootlogs
bootmisc.sh
brightness
checkfs.sh
checkroot-bootclean.sh
checkroot.sh
console-setup.sh
cpufrequtils
cron
cups
cups-browsed
dbus
dundee
elogind
eudev
fake-machineid
gdomap
halt
hostname.sh
hwclock.sh
keyboard-setup.sh
killprocs
kmod
libvirtd
libvirt-guests
lightdm
lm-sensors
loadcpufreq
lsyncd
mdadm
mdadm-waitidle
mountall-bootclean.sh
mountall.sh
mount-configfs
mountdevsubfs.sh
mountkernfs.sh
mountnfs-bootclean.sh
mountnfs.sh
mpd
netdiag
networking
nfs-common
nfs-kernel-server
ntpsec
ofono
procps
rc
rc.local
rcS
README
reboot
resolvconf
rmnologin
rpcbind
rsync
rsyslog
rt-hwtimers
rtirq
rt-pcilatency
rt-swtimers
saned
sendsigs
single
smartmontools
snetaid
speech-dispatcher
ssh
stop-bootlogd
stop-bootlogd-single
sudo
sysfsutils
tor
ubus
umountfs
umountnfs.sh
umountroot
unbound
ups-monitor
urandom
uuidd
virtlogd
x11-common

Please note that fake-machineid, rt-hwtimers, rt-pcilatency and rt-swtimers
are my custom init script.

Regards
alexus

--
Property is theft! (P-J Proudhon) -- True today more than ever.

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B