:: Re: [DNG] tryng to install virt-man…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumptes nous: [DNG] Metaverse hype Was: tryng to install virt-manager on Devuan 4 : ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gi'
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] tryng to install virt-manager on Devuan 4 : ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gi'
onefang said on Tue, 22 Aug 2023 15:44:32 +1000

>On 2023-08-22 01:13:52, Steve Litt wrote:
>> onefang said on Tue, 22 Aug 2023 11:18:06 +1000
>>

>> >I'm a semi-retired computer programmer and sysadmin. So I do lots
>> >of volunteer work for things like looking after Devuans package
>> >mirrors, and virtual world stuff. The real virtual world stuff
>> >that has been operating for the last 16 years, not this new
>> >metaverse crap that is of lower quality.
>>
>> OK, just so we're all on the same page, which technologies are real
>> virtual world stuff, and which are metaverse crap?
>
>Did you not read the rest of that paragraph?

Yes, I read it, and whether the paragraph is ambiguous or I'm dense, I
don't know which technologies are real virtual world stuff, and which
are metaverse crap. So either way, could you please elaborate on which
are metaverse crap. Please tell me like you'd tell a ten year old.

SteveT

Steve Litt