:: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid for daedalu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: al3xu5
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid for daedalus
Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:33:04 +0200 - aitor <aitor_czr@???>:

> > [...]
> >
> > Is there a procedure, or something to know, or a guide for installation on
> > Daedalus?

> Yes, these are the packages. To install them, add this line to your
> sources.list:
>
>    debhttp://packages.gnuinos.org/merged  daedalus main

> and download the gnupg keyring from here:
>
> https://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/g/gnuinos-keyring/gnuinos-keyring_2022.04.29_all.deb
>
> Now install the downloaded package, update the repo, and install
> simple-netaid-vte3 via apt:
>
> # dpkg -ignuinos-keyring_2022.04.29_all.deb
>
> # apt-get update
>
> # apt-get install simple-netaid-vte3
>
> An then pstat, libubox, ubus, libnetaid, snetaid, simple-netaid-cdk and
> simple-netaid-vte3 will be installed.
>
> After that, don't forget to configure your /etc/network/interfaces. You
> also will need to add yourself to the snetaid group:
>
> # usermod -aG <username>
>
> in order to connect to the ubus.

Thanks aitor.

I have tried right now, just after upgraded my system to daedalus...

A problem here. Cannot add myself to the `snetaid` group: the group not exist
in the system.

Could you help me, please? What should I do?

Regards
alexus

--
Property is theft! (P-J Proudhon) -- True today more than ever.

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B