:: [DNG] ..using language tranlation s…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
Aan: dng
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [DNG] system update
Onderwerp: [DNG] ..using language tranlation sites to help (a)cross language skill barriers, was : system update
On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 11:14:17 +0700, Alif wrote in message
<b5657b14-5b3e-c899-aa27-91d667c4a1a9@???>:

> I want to help you but I have problem with English because it is not
> my native language.

..you're not too bad, I've seen native English speakers do waaay worse.

..if you are unsure of your own language skills, write in your own
native source language and use a few online etc translation sites
like https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babla.no/oversetter/
or https://www.bing.com/translator?setlang= or
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=translator&ia=web or
https://www.translator.eu/norsk/engelsk/oversetter/ etc to
translate your source text into your target lannguage.

..thenafter, you wanna use _several_ of these translation tools to
translate the translations, back into your original source language
to verify those translations are, if not precisely correct, at least
somewhat helpful to those you try to help.

..advice us you _are_ using language tranlation sites, by leaveing
in your own native source language message, so we can put the blame
on the right spot _whenever_ they mess up your translated message.

..that blame may help those tool sites improve their translations.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: