:: Re: [DNG] system update
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Alif Radhitya Wardana
To: dng
Nuovi argomenti: [DNG] ..using language tranlation sites to help (a)cross language skill barriers, was : system update
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] system update
I want to help you but I have problem with English because it is not my
native language.

I caught what you want: migrate from daedalus (used to testing) to
Excalibur (testing for now).

So all you have to do is change `daedalus` to `excalibur`.

After that, update and upgrade as usual. I forgot what `dist upgrade`
does, lol.