:: Re: [DNG] Which qemu version is shi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: tempforever
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Which qemu version is shipped by default with devuan 3 ?

OK, not sure if that's the problem
      then.  I was having an iptables issue on 4.19; now am on 5.10

      # modinfo iptable_nat

      filename:
      /lib/modules/5.10.74-v8/kernel/net/ipv4/netfilter/iptable_nat.ko

      license:        GPL

      srcversion:     3FAE187928D3CBBEEBC7690

      depends:        ip_tables,nf_nat

      intree:         Y

      name:           iptable_nat

      vermagic:       5.10.74-v8 SMP preempt mod_unload modversions
      aarch64

      sig_id:         PKCS#7

      signer:         Build time autogenerated kernel key

      sig_key:
      11:B1:1B:6F:2B:12:D5:3C:06:17:30:26:15:FC:54:3D:EC:3F:9C:1A

      sig_hashalgo:   sha1

      signature:      (several lines of signature)

      Mario Marietto wrote:

--->
Just
              curious, what is your kernel version?  I had a similar
              issue trying to set up a wireguard on an old kernel,
              aarch64 machine.

5.4.244
              (I can't use a better version of qemu,the kvm support for
              armhf has been removed on 5.7 kernels).

                have recompiled the kernel with the ip tables and bridge
                enabled for the 2 times. It seems that the
                mouse,keyboard and trackpad now work. But let's see if
                the iptables works :

root@devuan:~#
                iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o mlan0 -j MASQUERADE

iptables
                v1.8.7 (legacy): can't initialize iptables table `nat':
                Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?) ; Perhaps
                iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

root@devuan:~#
                sudo depmod

root@devuan:~#
                modinfo iptable_nat

modinfo:
                ERROR: Module iptable_nat not found.

root@devuan:~#
                  grep CONFIG_NF_TABLES= /boot/config-`uname -r`

CONFIG_NF_TABLES=y

grep
                  CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT= /boot/config-`uname -r`

nothing

This
                  entry is not present at all. Should I add it ?

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at
          1:10 AM tempforever <
dev1@???>
          wrote:

Just curious, what is your kernel version?  I had a
              similar issue trying to set up wireguard on an old kernel,
              aarch64 machine.

              Mario Marietto via Dng wrote:

root@devuan:~#
                      sudo modprobe ip_tables