:: Re: [DNG] Which qemu version is shi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ralph Ronnquist
A: Mario Marietto
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Which qemu version is shipped by default with devuan 3 ?
Interesting.. I don't know anything about what's possible on
Chromebook. I think it's slightly odd that bridge is disabled, but
perhaps you could use plain forwarding and NAT instead, with iptables,
rather than rebuilding the kernel?

If qemu uses a tap, say tap0, then you simply enable forwarding in the
kernel (sysctl net.ipv4.ip_forward=1), and add an iptables nat rule
(iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE) .. that rule
assumes your outbound interface is eth0; replace that as applicable.

With a qemu tap you can't use dhcp in the client but will need to set
address statically. You also need to assigne an IP address at the host
end for the tap, which the client should nominate as gateway. E.g. you
could use 10.0.2.1/24 for the tap on the host, and 10.0.2.2/24 for the
client.

Ralph.