:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-08-…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: B Stack
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-08-10
# Devuan meet 2023-08-10 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here: https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/2/code/edit/0FjG4gqQpM1asgsEJtfKtODN/

Present: setto, golinux, fsmithred

Regrets: plasma41 (out of town), hendrik

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### bgstack15
- Optional: I could use a replacement for emailing out the link to the
cryptpad. I don't have the automation chops to work with this crazy
javascript business to get a new pad issued, the share link generated
and distributed, and emailed out. My timing for sending out the old
notes and link to the new notes has been dissatisfactory for some and
I don't wish to disappoint due to a busy personal schedule.
- (gl) As of Wed. noonish, nothing happening here. Disappointing . . .

### Xenguy
- The last 'install' page has been finalized (3 new cropped
screenshots were needed), so to the best of my knowledge the web site
is now ready for release to Daedalus.
  - (gl) You repaired live images in place and they look terrific!
Thanks for being part of the solution!!!
    - (Xenguy) Thanks, true, but 'with a little help from my friends' : -)
      - For future thought . . . I bet that imagemagick could be an
option to get that border around cropped images rather than html . . .

## New Actions

- (gl) Who is pulling the release trigger for the Daedalus? Is the
release announcment prepared? Not seeing it . . .

- (setto) here is the release notes WIP for Daedalus 5.0
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/src/branch/wip/daedalus/release-docs/Release_notes_daedalus_5.0.md

Looking at the Chimaera Release notes, it looks like the release
notes should be made available at:
https://files.devuan.org/devuan_daedalus/

- (gl) The release announcement is something different.

- (gl) Template for release announcement
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20211014.150015.47d4d99c.en.html

- (Setto) Preliminary draft for the Daedalus announcement (for edit
link, ask setto@??? or golinux):
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/2/code/view/HR6mMXSVLF7Ai1oaxp1tyStGP0b4xYi-eDmUUTHeyWs/

    - (gl) Now here:
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/src/branch/wip/daedalus/release-docs/daedalus-announce-2023.txt