:: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: onefang
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-07-27
On 2023-08-07 08:19:16, Adam Burns wrote:
>    On 03/08/2023 13:47, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:

> Hi Adam!
>
> B Stack <bgstack15@???> writes:
>

> # Devuan meet 2023-07-27 @20:30 UTC
>
> [snip]
>
> still waiting to sync with olaf on arm* docker images. need to tidy my
> hack before getting back to him. likely to happen after chaos computer
> camp in august.
>
> Looking forward to that but just wanted to let you know I'll be off-line
> from 2023-08-12 through 2023-08-16.
>
>    In the same spirit, note that I'm off camping from 2023-08-13 until
>    2023-08-20 after which things will calm down enough for me to
>    tidy/progress this. I've added a gitea issue for arm* docker target image
>    support.

While on the subject of not being around...

I gotta move house yet again. So I'll be busy trying to find a new
place, then actually moving into it, or given the current rental crisis,
finding a place to pitch my tent and some office somewhere I can work
with my desktop.

So I'll be busy with other things until the dust settles this time.

I hadn't even finished unpacking from the last move. Pffft