:: Re: [DNG] Devuan 5 daedalus repos d…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Mario Marietto
Aan: tito
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan 5 daedalus repos don't work.
It seems like a cat that tries to eat its tail. I can't synchronize time
and data using the internet because the repos don't let me do it ; I tried
to reconfigure it using the command dpkg-reconfigure tzdata,but it fails.
It also fails using timedatectl because it says command not found (and I
can't install it for the same reason explained above). Service ntp and ntpd
aren't there ; what else ?