:: [DNG] Progress so far on runit scri…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Progress so far on runit scripts
Hi all,

By combining the contributions of tito, al3xu5, JHM/altoid, Marjorie
Roome and Hendrik Boom, as well as my daemon names from my Void Linux
daily driver and G. Pape's list of already made run scripts on
http://smarden.org/runit/runscripts.html , I've come up with 294 daemon
names.

My next step is to make a nice, big Devuan VM and install
runit-services, to see which daemons already already have runit run
scripts in Devuan. Then I'll start making run scripts for the
others, and for each of the others list whether it should have a log
service or not.

Just in case I get simultaneously struck by lightning and hit by a
truck, this email contains the list so somebody can pick up where I
left off.

================================
acpid
agetty-console
agetty-generic
agetty-hvc0
agetty-hvsi0
agetty-serial
agetty-tty1
agetty-tty2
agetty-tty3
agetty-tty4
agetty-tty5
agetty-tty6
agetty-ttyAMA0
agetty-ttyS0
agetty-ttyUSB0
alsa
alsa-utils
anacron
apache
apcupsd
apparmor
arno-iptables-firewall
atd
autofs
avahi-daemon
binfmt-support
bitlbee
bluetooth
boa
boinc
bootlogd
bootlogs
bootmisc.sh
brightness
brltty
cgred
cgroupfs-mount
checkfs.sh
checkroot-bootclean.sh
checkroot.sh
chrony
clamav-freshclam
connman
console-screen.sh
console-setup.sh
containerd
cpufrequtils
criu
cron
crond -> cronie
cronie
cups
cups-browsed
cupsd
daemonexample
danger.sh
dbus
dcron
.depend.boot
.depend.start
.depend.stop
dhclient
dhcp
dhcp~
dhcpcd
dhcpcd-eth0
dhcpcd_moved
dmeventd
dnscrypt-proxy
dnsmasq
docker
dovecot
dundee
ead
elogind
eudev
exim4
fail2ban
fake-machineid
fam
fancontrol
fuse
gdm
gdm3
gdomap
grafana
halt
haveged
hddtemp
hostname.sh
hotplug
hotplug-net
hwclock.sh
influxdb
initrd-tools.sh
ip6tables
ipmasq
ipmasq-kmod
iptables
irqbalance
isc-dhcp-server
isc-ntpd
iwd
kadmind
keyboard-setup.sh
killprocs
kmod
krb5kdc
libvirtd
libvirt-generic
libvirt-guests
lightdm
lighttpd
littcrond
littexp
littrunit
lm-sensors
loadcpufreq
lvm2
lvm2-lvmpolld
lxc-autostart
lxd
lxdm
mailman
mdadm
mdadm-waitidle
minidlna
miniflux
minissdpd
modutils
monit
monotone
mono-xsp4
mountall-bootclean.sh
mountall.sh
mount-configfs
mountdevsubfs.sh
mountkernfs.sh
mountnfs-bootclean.sh
mountnfs.sh
mpd
mumble-server
mysqld
mzscheme
nanoklogd
ndhc
netdata
netdiag
networking
network-manager
nfs-common
nfs-kernel-server
nfs-server
nftables
nginx
ngircd
nmbd
nsd
ntp
ntpd -> openntpd
nvi
nvidia-glx
nvidia-persistenced
ofono
openbsd-inetd
opendnssec-enforcer
opendnssec-signer
openntpd
opensmtpd
openvpn
oragono
pcscd
php-fpm8.2
podman
podman-docker
polipo
polkitd
portmap
postfix
postgresql
postgresql15
postgresql-8.1
postgrey
pppd-dns
procps
pulseaudio-enable-autospawn
quota
quotarpc
rc
rc -> /lib/init/rc
rc.local
rcS
rcS -> /lib/init/rcS
README
README -> /usr/share/doc/sysv-rc/init.d-README
reboot
redis
relaysrv
reminder_check