:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-07-…
Página Inicial
Autor: B Stack
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-07-27
# Devuan meet 2023-07-27 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, setto, adam, fsmithred

Regrets: plasma41, hendrik

## Old Business

No advancement on event representation or inhouse event. Still needs
to find presentation. Setto will ping Plentyn. A good topic:
- How to build redundancy.
- How to attract people.
- Community strengthening

## Old Actions

## New Business

### Xenguy

#### Install web pages

The [Live Install
Guide](https://beta.devuan.org/os/documentation/install-guides/daedalus/live-gui)
and [Devuan Daedalus Install
Guide](https://beta.devuan.org/os/documentation/install-guides/daedalus/install-devuan)
pages have been updated with new Daedalus-themed screenshots. A big
thank you to brocashelm for taking the time to capture the
screenshots.
- **To do:** FSR to vet the content on these install pages.

### fsmithred
- ATTN: Xenguy. Final changes to live install guide:
3.2) Encryption - Remove this sentence:
"You might not want to do this for Solid State Drives due to their
write limits."

8.1 & 8.4) dl8.1.png and dl8.4.png need to trade names (rename the
files, not the links)

18.1) dl18.1.png needs to be replaced with bios install image:
https://transfer.sh/xTuWm9Db2G/replacement-3_daedalus_dl18.1.png
- (Xenguy) Fantasic, thank you, will look at that this evening!

### setto
We've settled for toot.community as fediverse server (mastodon). I
used the visuals present on the twitter. Could be themed to the
Daedalus? The colors of the banner are clashing a bit with the logo
https://toot.community/@devuan If colors are to be addressed, perhaps
it would be neat to do so with other accounts? Setto will do proposal
of theming and propose to golinux.

Next steps are:
- "hello world" post
- Add links to the website to "verify" the account using a ```rel```
attribute with ```me``` as value. In example: ```<a rel="me"
href="https://toot.community/@devuan">Mastodon</a>```
- Announce the possiblity to follow on fediverse

### adam

thanks to boian, the dev-1.org & dev-one.org domains are now back in
line and under devuan.dev DNS control.

still waiting to sync with olaf on arm* docker images. need to tidy my
hack before getting back to him. likely to happen after chaos computer
camp in august.

## New Actions
Look into some things that can be done to enhance the communal spirit:
gettogethers, pair-working,