:: Re: [DNG] New goodies from systemd
Página Inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
Para: dng
Novos Tópicos: [DNG] Listing /etc/init.d scripts (was Re: New goodies from systemd)
Assunto: Re: [DNG] New goodies from systemd
Marjorie Roome via Dng said on Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:48:46 +0100

>How many daemons are there? I have 76 init files in my /init.d.

Could you please copy and paste a list of those init files' filenames?
It would be a great starting point for getting runit run scripts
developed. I'll compare your list to what's in runit-scripts package to
see what still needs development.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt