:: [DNG] How do your run crowdsec on d…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Montante, Ph.D.
À: dng
Nouveaux-sujets: Re: [DNG] How do you run crowdsec on daedalus?
Sujet: [DNG] How do your run crowdsec on daedalus?
I'm running the apache2 webserver on an installation of daedalus rc7,
and I really need some protection from all the attacks.  It seems that
"crowdsec" is being promoted as better than "fail2ban", so I installed
that... but I can't see any evidence that it's actually running.  It
doesn't show up as a service, and it doesn't show up as a process.

Does anyone have any suggestions for properly setting up "crowdsec"?

-Bob,mon.