:: [DNG] How To Access the Archive?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David L. Craig
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] How To Access the Archive?
My first post here, due to inability to find out how, as
a list subscriber, I can access the list archive. The
welcome letter from dng-request didn't mention this.

Also, is there a policy against forwarding dng mail to
unsubscribers? I have no wish to offend any posters.

I believe adding this information to the welcome letter
would be a good thing.
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________